Weekend check in saturday april 29th & sunday april 30th, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hello Everyone,

Today I did my own WB of cardio, legs, back and shoulders. i did two rounds of each - with many many sets. i am addicted to this darn workout blender. I need help.

I hope you are all getting in a workout today. See you tomorrow.

Hey Ceci, I am a workout blender "junkie" as well, I just love, love, love it! :). Today I did my own version of
An Upper Body Bootcamp, and just finished a blender Mixed Bootcamp circuit for abs. Hope your day has been good, it was very warm here today, have a good evening.

Hi linda,

Yes, I am with you - can't get enough of the WB. I don't even do Cathe Live - I just blend!

Today I did another blended workout - My own total body with cardio intervals. My headband was soaking in the end. I am back up to ottawa today for a few days then back again next weekend. It's a loooong drive!

No check in for me for a few days. enjoy your workouts everyone.

Morning girls, have a nice drive Ceci! Hope your daughter has been enjoying uni.
It's wonderful that you two, Linda & Ceci, get your money's worth with the Blender! :) It's such a useful workout tool.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and feeling alright. :) I'm just runned ragged, as we say back home.

This morning I did a 'mini' Chest-Shoulders-Tri's from TB LI Trisets (triset 1 and 3 completed just once) and 20 minutes of Suzanne Bowen Legs-Cardio Intervals. Did my body good. Rest of the day will be errands.

Cheers!!

Hey gals! Great workouts everyone. I don't have the blender....yet. I love Cathe Live though. Money well spent. Elsie I hope everything runs smoothly for you and remember to take care of yourself too. Yesterday I did Toby Massenburg Max 30. Just the cardio and abs. Today I did a "new to me" trainer. Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Kick box. Not the same one as Annette but still a goodie. I got it at the Total fitness DVD sale. LOVED IT! Plenty of cardio, kicking and weights then finishes with core. Have a great day everyone.

Good Sunday everyone, yep, Ceci and I are Workout Blender cheerleaders!!!! After my lunch settles, I plan on
Doing a CatheLive, an easier one then what it has been lately, and shorter, I think Push Pull Total Body. Have a
Good day everyone.

Well, I am back :). I did get in a CatheLive-Push Pull Total Body ( I love that one) and then just finished my
Version of a Lower Body Bootcamp workout ( 30 min) so that is it for today. More than I expected to do!

Hi gals,

I took a 47 minute walk with the neighbor and got a blister[emoji12][emoji44]. But at least I got a workout of some sorts in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.