Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 4/30

fox2star

Cathlete
Good morning,

A nice day yesterday, we didn't get to the nursery though...John found a slash in one of his tires so he went to have that replaced. Kylee was good in class so it was fun.

Diane Sue, I don't know what calendar I had...I think it was Google....I would like to get it back. They did get my data into the new version of their calendar, but it is not like the other one. I mixed the bone broth collagen into my oatmeal yesterday...it was ok...but it did change the flavor a little too much for me. I will try in something else...maybe my veggie/fruit drink that I have. Thanks for the lipstick shades. Good you got that glue off of the new leather sofa! Do you use your upright steam cleaner on ceramic tile floor grout?

Valerie, I find that the little local repair shops are so much better than big stores etc. The guy here that has a small vacuum cleaner store is so nice...I wouldn't buy a vacuum anywhere else. The old fashioned "personal touch"...and he has parts, bags etc.

A workout, and maybe yard work today....

Hope everyone is having a good weekend...take care,

Deb, we dropped the vacuum off at a small shop that will look at it for $20. If the motor died, we will not pay to replace it. I think something happened in the wand to break the connection, and replacing the wand also might be too much to spend too. the on/off switch on the want turns the power head on but not the main motor in the canister. I am NOT happy. we used it regularly but nothing rough or difficult. we have mostly bare floors except for bedrooms and stairs.

we are all so different. I have struggled with calendars on phones but I find it much easier to use small paper calendar, and stopped trying to use electronic ones.
We did a easy ride with cousin and wife and then they stayed for an early dinner. He joined nutrisystem and lost 8 pounds the first week. men are so different from women for weight loss. he doesn't really exercise either. so disheartening to me. we stayed up later than usual, and it messed up my nights sleep. getting so sensitive to any change in regular patterns.

I just swapped out the snow tires for regular ones, and the mechanic told me the flat repair we had on one tire is not adequate for them to remount the tires next year. so we need to buy 4 new tires. AWD cars are like that, it messes with the transmission if tires don't have equal wear, apparently. the tire was punctured along an outside edge closer to the side wall and apparently that kills the tire. Great. we sure have had a series of "equipment " failures.

bone broth ( admittedly, I never had any) and oatmeal do not sound like an appetizing combination.

Hi All,
No workout on Saturday or today. I try to keep my workout schedule to something that I can maintain forever which usually means 5 days a week. It really depends on the intensity of my workouts and if my body needs a break.

Deb, maybe the bone broth will taste better in a beverage or soup. I don't think I would like it in my oatmeal either. I really appreciate small businesses that can provide a more personal touch. They are harder to find these days, but I am happy to pay a little more for good service.

Have a great day today.

Today was a rest day and lots of family time :) Nothing to report. Brunch and then a family dinner out. I went for the grilled salmon. I did spend some time reading over options on Medicare. I don't see anything telling how much other than the part B that I have to pay for services. I am undecided on the supplement end of it. Our city insurance would carry me on with the blue cross PPO that we have with Medicare as the primary. That still doesn't give me an idea of what I will be paying. I have not had a lot of time to concentrate on getting this done.

Deb, the Calendar I am using is a Google calendar and it is blue. The one that came with my cell phone was green. I am not sure what it was. It just didn't have the options to put events in for every other week or whatever custom settings I wanted. I like being able to use colors for different typed of events like birthdays a different color from work days etc.. Did you get the pure collagen unflavored or vanilla? I prefer the vanilla myself otherwise for things like oatmeal I need to add some honey and or something. Personally I would probably put some nut butter or something in the oatmeal with honey myself. Or sprinkle some nuts in it. I got the pure collagen the last time and much prefer vanilla. I think in soup it would be okay. I have a steam mop that I use on ceramic tile fore deeper cleaning. I sealed the grout and tile, but still intend on going back and resealing the grout again. We had purchased a product that my son recommended for the grout , but I didn't read the instructions till the tile and grout was in. In was supposed to be mixed in the grout when before the put it in. So, I took it back. I did try the steam cleaner on the tile floors in one of our homes and I did not see a significant difference in the cleaning of the grout. It is pretty impossible to get the stains out of it once they have settled in.

Valerie, I have a little Hoover Linx vacuum with a rechargeable battery pack that I have used for several years on bare floors. It has a brush roller and the roller quit so it only works on the bare floors. It was great though in our last home for cleaning the two set of stairs. I haven't had a lot of use for it since we moved here except for occasional cleanups in the kitchen. Now with the new Pergo flooring and ceramic tile I am using it quite a lot for clean up. My daughter purchased one after she saw mine and got one. She has loads of wood flooring in her house.
If it costs too much for the parts it is probably better to get a new one. I have had lots of different brands of vacuums I have generally been happy with Hoover except one I purchased at sears so I would have one upstairs and one down. The brush roller did not have a turn off for bare floors. Unfortunately I set it on a new pit group leather bonded couch several days after we got it to reach the tops of the window shades. It peeled off the top layer of that section of the couch. I was so upset over it. Then shortly after it just gave out on me and would not turn on. So, I guess brand is not necessarily a sign of the best product. That steam cleaner was a top end Eureka. My Kirby works well, it is just a lot of work to change up attachments and heavy when dragging it up and down the stairs. I buy a Lilly Pullitzer small agenda book every year and I put everything in it along with writing my workouts in it. It has little pockets that I can stick some things in. So, I have the information in my phone and in my agenda book. I won't lose anything that way.
Having to replace a tire when it is not worn is so frustrating. I had a nail in my tire in the edge when I had the surgery my husband took it to 3 places before he finally gave up finding someone that would repair it and bought a new one. I only have 9,000 miles on my car.

Carolyn, my goal is always 5 days a week, but I generally do 6. Good for you listening to how you feel. An extra break can be good for the body.

Good morning,

Yesterday I did S&S Pha Training. That is my favorite from this series.

Valerie, I am like you...kind of....I like my phone calendar if I am out and I schedule something...but I still use a wall calendar at the house so I have a large reminder. Good that the cousin started something that can help lose weight, but of course, the big question is, what happens when you are not eating their food? Funny, John just had to replace a tire that had a slash, probably from turning a corner too close and hitting the curb. I didn't know about AWD and having to have the tires with the same wear. Good that he got a used one.

Carolyn, I hear you on the 5 day schedule. Sometimes you have to give yourself a break! I put the collagen in a greens drink yesterday, it was somewhat better. It is not supposed to have that much flavor...but it does kind of have a taste and it "muddies" whatever you put it in.

Diane Sue, that sounds like a nice family day. I did get the Pure Collagen, by accident. I meant to get the chocolate one and clicked the Pure by mistake. I was not happy when it came. I always put maple syrup and walnuts in oatmeal, with cinnamon. Thanks for the info on the steam cleaner. That is what I suspected. I have a good mix for cleaning the tile grout that I got from Pinterest. It is a long and tedious job though, but it works. I have a Kirby too, that is gathering dust somewhere...I never use it. Too heavy and like you said, it takes an engineer to get the attachments off and on.

A workout, and my annual OB/GYN appointment this morning...

Take care,

Deb, I don't know exactly how close AWD tires need to be on wear, but closer than two or four wheel cars. we got the flat fixed at a tire shop right after the flat. the tires have 30,000 miles on them and are softer rubber "winter" tires. we got our moneys worth. I was surprised because I didn't know the spot a tire went flat, if in the tire tread, made a difference.

we had an unexpectedly nice day yesterday and did a load of garden work. everything is far behind what's been 'normal" because of the record setting rainy weather. I took the day off formal exercise yesterday, and did garden chores.

I'm not sure about the vacuum situation. we have a 'garage" vacuum, an old royal canister. it's terrific for vacuuming cars, camper, garage itself. only has hose & hand tools. the power head died ages ago. I had a Miele in between but for carpeting. the hard floor attachment wasn't useful. the handle died on it. cost a small fortune to replace. it was always hard to detach. I broke a front tooth getting the handle off years ago. I had my feet on one end and pulling PULLING with my hands. would not release until it suddenly did and I hit myself in the face. I never liked it much after that episode.

Ha ha we have several wall calendars!. I get the cathe for over my desk. it gets birthdays and appts. I have a smaller one I use for recording exercise. we have a kitchen one for the flea meds, trash/recycle, house maintenance appts. . DH has a wall calendar for his medical and other appts. I also have a small paper one in my bag for travels and making appts when I'm out. so much easier to jot something on paper than fuss with electronics. I tried but don't like them.

Deb, my oatmeal is like yours.... walnuts, fruit. I'm doing apple, cinnamon, brown sugar. will switch to berries when local ones show up. cousin has used nutrisystem before and lost a lot. yes, he goes back to regular food and pounds return. he's married to a different person now so maybe that will help. he eats out a lot, says portion control is his main issue. he says the nutrisystem portions are small. 1200 /1400 cal a day. barely enough for a woman who doesn't work out. would not be enough if he exercised. he doesn't keep up exercise though he is paying for a gym membership. I am way too cheap to do that! he freely admits he can't do a diet on his own. he and his wife eat out a lot. I could not do prepackaged food and would rebel in a day. but whatever works.
Diane sue we need to have a medicare supplement here. straight medicare is not accepted by most offices. the way I decided was call offices I used, asking which supplement they accepted. United was accepted by all so I signed up for that one. I don't think it cost anything this year, but did last year. DH did most of the leg work as he is more familiar with it, and is still too young for medicare so is in the ACA pool. it was hard to get info this year because the whole program was and still is in question and insurance companies are not big on risk taking.

Last edited:
Diane Sue recently mentioned doing Crossfire which reminded me that I like it quite a bit. I decided to do that for my workout this morning. It was 55 minutes, 376 calories, average heart rate was 126, and maximum heart rate of 167. I haven't selected a rotation for this month yet.

Deb I also had a medical appointment this morning. The weather was stormy but I made it out and back without any problems. This was a routine follow-up that is required for prescription refills and didn't take long.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Today I did Ice Bootcamp Circuit, 46 minutes, 245 calories followed by Ramped Up Upper Body timesaver double back, 29 minutes, 124 calories. Total time 75 minutes, 369 calories.
Back
1 arm dumbbell row 30# 16 reps followed by 1 arm back fly 10# 10 reps right
1 arm dumbbell row 30# 16 reps followed by 1 arm back fly 10# 10 reps left
repeat
35# pullover 16 reps reverse flies 12# 10 reps 12# 10 reps rest repeat 12# 10 reps 12# 10 reps
repeat
seated T band pulses 32, 16 reps
repeat all for second round

Deb, I like PHA a lot, the time seems to move pretty quickly. You know, I thought I clicked vanilla collagen when I ordered and got the pure one I bet the chocolate one wouldn't be bad but I don't know what I would put chocolate in. I put turmeric, ginger and cinnamon in my greens powder drink along with the collagen. That is pretty much always my morning start before coffee. But, like you I was surprised when I opened the package and it was not vanilla collagen. I thought maybe it was because I had purchased the deal with bone broth collagen and the bone broth protein powder at the same time. I thought I had ordered both in vanilla.

Valerie, I never heard about the location in the tread making a difference for whether they can be repaired or not till a couple of years ago when I got a nail. I always just took it in and had tires repaired with no problem. We had loads of rain and storms the last couple of days. It got cold. Today it is really nice ,but we have more coming the middle of the week. So far fingers crossed for the painters to work on the weekend. We have a large shop vac and it is hard to get the tools off. I had to put the wand between my knees and feet and finally learned to twist it loose because I could not pull it off. We used it a lot with all of this floor work we did. I have a paper calendar hanging in my workout room only because m husband brought it home because he knew I liked Norman Rockwell. I put the flea med and heartgard stickers in my agenda book. I couldn't find it once and was pretty lost for a few days without it. I had called all of my family trying to see if I left it at someone elses house. I know that a lot of offices do not like taking medicare. My daughter said mine should since I have been going there for years. My husband is not ole enough for medicare yet either. Our city insurance says I can carry the Blue Cross we have with the Medicare as primary. I am just curious about cost. They also sent out a book on United Healthcare Advantage program. United Healthcare makes you pick from a particular group of doctors I believe. We used their HMO the last few years.

Carolyn, I like Crossfire and To the Max a lot. I have to pull them out every so often :)

Good morning,

Yesterday I did a Walk Fit treadmill workout. I am still sore from the PHAT workout on Sunday. It has been raining here for 2 days, and lots of flooding. We have water in our basement, ( not flood level, but wet floors in areas) because the storm sewers cannot take any more water, they are overflowing. This is the wettest spring I can remember in a long time.

Valerie, so nice to be able to get a lot of yard/garden work done. I have an old Hoover canister that was my mother's so It has to be over 50 years old. It still works like a charm. I have no idea what I will get when it dies.

Carolyn, good job on Crossfire!

Diane Sue, that is really strange that both of use clicked on a flavor and got the Pure one instead. I was sure I clicked the chocolate, but then figured I must have slipped. I wonder if the system did that intentionally? Maybe they were out of vanilla or chocolate and just subbed the Pure? I was not happy. It's pretty expensive, even with the 20% off to get something you didn't want. Choosing the Medicare options for gap coverage can be pretty confusing. John picked Independent Health and has been pretty happy with is so I may just go with that when my time to choose comes. One more year...:).

A class with Kylee this morning, I think I will take today as a rest day. I plan on doing the KCM Raw workouts that she posted on YouTube.....They look really tough, but nice and short. The lower body one uses dumbbells and a kettle bell.

Take care,

Since Carolyn mentioned Supercuts as metabolic, I tried it today. yes, I had done it before, marked my weights down. All went well until I got to sit outs and kick outs. I can't do those! Neither looks that hard but I get on the floor, get confused and frustrated. I think I see what they do but can't seem to do the move when I try. Will get DH to watch and correct whatever it is I'm doing wrong as whatever I do is not right. Usually when I do a workout once and don't go back there's something like that in it. The series of 8 sets of sit ups and push ups at the end are not easy but I "get" the moves just not that fast. no problem with slowing it down a bit so my form doesn't go all sloppy
I lost track of a lot of good workouts when I had my shoulder issue but I can return to them now.
That is the problem with Medicare options .....the choices are called different things in each state. Would be so much easier if it were one uniform system

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did STS Meso 2 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Today I will be doing STS Legs. I have an appointment for a facial later this morning. The woman I go to was off for a couple of months so it will be nice get back on track. I've been trying to get in monthly, but I really didn't want to go to anyone else so I waited for her to return.

Deb-I'm sorry about John's tire. I also prefer the smaller, local repair shops. We are fortunate in this area to have many smaller shops and even a few local grocery and hardware stores. When I lived in a smaller community, those all but disappeared when all the big box retailers and malls opened up. It has been raining for the past 4 days here. Lots of flooding and basements getting water in them. We have been lucky so far and haven't gotten any water in ours. I want to try KCM's raw workouts too. I need to try to fit them into my STS rotation.

Valerie-I like the iPhone calendar but I still use paper notes for grocery lists and things to do lists. I've tried to transfer those to the phone but haven't been successful. It's hard for me to get out of the paper and post it note habit. Electronic notes just aren't the same. We also have several wall calendars throughout the condo.

Carolyn-recently I have also been following a Mon-Fri workout plan, with a goal of 5 good workouts a week. Sometimes I will do another workout on the weekend but I don't worry about it if it doesn't happen. Great job with Crossfire! That workout scares me!

Diane Sue- I looked up the Hoover Lynx on Amazon and saved it to my wish list. I may look at ordering one. I have a couple of the small handheld rechargeable vacuums but they don't work well for cat hair, plus I can't really vacuum the pergo floor with them.

Hi to Lori & Caitlin!

Judy

Today's workout was Amy Bento Ross Advanced Step Challenge 4, 59 minutes, 484 calories, heart rate 134 avg. 167 max. I then did Kelly Coffeys YouTube Raw Lower Body and kettle bell workout 26 minutes, 154 calories. Total time was 85 minutes 638 calories. 6,919 steps.
I liked the raw workout. It is done in 20/10 format
squats 15's, 15's, 20's alternated with halos 20# kettlebell
finishing with non weighted squats

alternating lunge 20's all 3 sets alternating with figure 8's with a 20# kettlebell
non weighted alternating lunge finishing

deadlift 25's all 3 sets alternated with double arm swing 25# kettle bell
finishes with some non weighted squats and moves into some plyometric moves like lunge switches, jump squats to lunges,

reverse lunge 20's all 3 sets alternated with alternating kettlebell swings

goblet squat with a kettlebell 20# alternated with knee up twist with a kettlebell 20#
finisher was similar non weighted moves
brief stretch

Ha, and I had thought I wanted to do some to the mat afterward. I gave up that idea for some reason. I have to run errands anyway and clean house. I will come back and read the posts.

Today I did Strong and Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets. The workout time for me was 65 minutes, 234 calories, 95 average heart rate, and 140 maximum heart rate. I used Cathe's weight for some but not all exercises and I didn't use a barbell.

I still prefer a paper calendar. I used the same brand of paper calendar/planner at work for over 20 years and that method still works best for me. We were transitioning to shared online calendars for scheduling when I retired. I use the calendar on my phone also but more as a backup and for convenience when I am away from home. I keep note pads all over the house for lists. I am a dedicated list maker! It helps me organize my thoughts. I have my Cathe calendar in the office and I add the stickers for every workout.

Valerie, I had the same problem with the alternating sit outs in Super Cuts. I have to do them slowly.

Hello to everyone.

We went snowshoeing this morning since the weather was unexpectedly nice. that was the workout , 4 hours 15 minutes including a lunch stop. we thought we were going to xc ski but the snow was chewed up by a big truck for a lot of distance at the beginning. the truck ruts make it very hard to ski. snowshoeing is easier when footing is terrible. we got past the truck ruts but quite a few sections were melted out. you can walk gravel on snowshoes but skis need to go off. a quiet lovely morning. lots of snow ( 10-12 feet?) in the higher areas, and this only gets to maybe 4000 feet. we will be melting out late this year.

Glad to know I'm not alone sticking with paper lists. I have several going at once. seems so much easier to me than fussing with electronics.
Crossfire must be tough... I didn't buy that one. I seem to remember two workouts at almost the same time that I passed on. To the max? I know the sit outs and kick outs show up other places, but they are spaced close together in supercuts. I spent a lot of time trying to "get" them but should have just subbed something else.

it will be interesting if the big stores get squeezed and mom / pop places make a resurgence.

Deb, I did the lower body Kelly Raw workout today. When I left it on for a bit after it finished it went straight to the upper body one. I am not ready for the upper one yet. I wondered too when you said you thought that you ordered a flavor for the collagen powder as well. I thought maybe they were trying to get rid of the non flavored one. It is expensive. That is why I wait for discounts and it is still expensive. I just want the supplement to be good for me and the bone broth collagen does help my joints. It is supposed to help gut health as well. The storms we have had here have been heavy and done some damage. My grandson stayed after church Sunday to help clean up water that had gotten into their church. I have not heard of independent health. I sure have been bombarded with lots of different insurance companies or people wanting to help me choose.

Valerie, all of these medicare options and what is covered and what is not gives me a headache. I have sat here and read over stuff and they are not all so clear about their costs. I am guessing when you get an advantage program that you have to still pay for the medicare part B ? We were talking about going to one of the retired officers meetings and see what we can find out from others. I need to make up my mind soon. I haven't done Super Cuts in so long I had forgotten some of those moves. I remember one of those Low Impact series workouts I used to do the extended workout with all of those dragging myself forward and back on the floor with the gliding discs. It burned a lot of calories.

Judy, I use a shopping list program called out of milk. When I had the I phone I used anylist. I liked it better. I put stuff in my phone shopping list and use it to write what I forgot I needed down when I make the paper list I take to the store. It comes in handy for quickly putting something in when I see I am running out. I like the paper list better at the store. I got the Hoover Linx after reading lots of reviews and a lot of people said even when they used the brush on setting it didn't harm their wood floors. Our last home had brick and wood flooring throughout almost all of it. One room upstairs had carpet. I would not recommend brick. This was a very old home. Most of the bottom back part of the house had brick. The patio was brick and half the yard was brick. The brick inside was glazed and glossy. It was rough and bumpy and hard to move furniture one. My vacuum would bounce over it. The Linx was much nicer for this. It is very light weight too. I need another one because after all these years the battery pack doesn't keep a charge very long. I did all of the bare floors yesterday and it was on it's lowest level when I was done. They may sell battery packs though. It would probably be more advantageous to just buy the whole thing though. You would probably like the Linx.

Carolyn, I am a paper note taker. I sometimes misplace my notes though. I keep back up on stuff all over the place. I stick sticky notes inside my agenda book. I know if I had a Cathe calendar I would put all of the stickers on it. I log my workouts in the workout manager as well as my agenda book.

Hi to Caitlin and Lori. Where is Lori?

Hi all! I am here. Had a really depressing week. My friends daughter, 31 years old passed away in her sleep. She has a 2 year old and a 7 week old. So very sad. Funeral was today. She recently was married to the father of her children and I made their wedding video. I was planning to post tonight when I realized it had been so long. Between dealing with this and my workload I have been pretty tired at night. I have been keeping up with my morning workouts but no evening ones. Pretty much been doing barre and bouncing with a hike thrown in. Sunday I tried out one of the new Body By Simone Workouts which was a Dance and Total Body workout. Loved it and I did the dance portion on the jumpsport. She does some really high impact dance moves and with the jumpsort I feel like I am keeping up. Saturday my son came over to lift my spirts and talked me into a hike. We took GiGi and hiked a portion on the Mid State Trail and went 5 miles! Was really great and GiGi loved it. She was amazing climbing some huge rocky inclines. All was good till we came home and found several ticks on us. Yuck!

Looks like everyone has had some great workouts. I previewed Kelly's 2 raw workouts and I really want to do them. For the upper though I will need to sub in dumbbells and lower will not use a kettlebell. I recently bought some Linda Woolridge dvds from total fitness since they were having a sale. She has quite a few workouts on YouTube. The workouts I bought are with resistance bands so they will be great for traveling.

I prefer using my calendar on my iphone or ipad. I have almost completely changed over to the digital world. At work I do keep a hand written "to do" list. This is the one thing I could not go digital with.

Valerie...sounds funny to me snoeshoeing in May! Good for you!

Have a good night all.

Lori, I feel so sorry for your friend. That is very sad and leaving small children behind. It is good you have been there for your friend. It sounds like you are getting in good workouts as usual. Nice that you went on a hike with you son. I liked Kelly's workout. I will do the upper one after my back and shoulders have had some time to get over their soreness. I am anxious for Amy Bento Ross's rebounding workouts she is going to start on YouTube in June. I enjoy her workouts. She can be quite creative with moves.

Good morning,

I took yesterday as a rest day. Hope to get something done today. I want to try KCM's Raw workouts.

Valerie, good idea to have your DH take a look at the exercises and see what you may be doing incorrectly. Nothing as frustrating as trying to do something like that and not able to see what the heck they are doing. Yes, Crossfire and To the Max came out together as stand-a-lone workouts. I bought them at the time, but ended up selling them on Ebay. I think it was that they had a lot of high impact? Not sure.

Judy, you are doing a great job on STS! A monthly facial sounds heavenly. :). My cousin and I try to get into having one about every quarter year. We sometimes forget though...and it goes longer in between. My phone calendar "disappeared" again, so it is back to the Verizon store for me again today. Such a pain. Why can't they leave well enough alone?

Diane Sue, I watched the RAW upper body one and most of the lower....I like her 20/10 format. Yesterday I put the bone broth collagen mixed with my old GNC vanilla protein powder and it wasn't bad. I will do this from now on, unless I find something better to mix it with. It is supposed to not have a flavor, but it does. Yes, you do have to pay for the standard Medicare parts, usually it comes out of your SS check directly, unless like John, who has not yet collected his SS...he pays for it quarterly.

Carolyn, I did the same as you when I was working. We had an online calendar for scheduling meetings etc, but I always printed one and kept it propped up on my desk so I could refer to it and make notes on it. :).

Lori, so sorry to hear about your friend's daughter. That is sad that she is so young. Do they know what happened to her? Good that you kept up on the morning workouts, but would totally understand if you took a day off here and there! Gigi sounds like a great hiking dog. I hope you looked her over carefully for ticks....if you found them on yourself and your son, she have had some too...:(.

Busy day today, lots of errands, then class tonight and I volunteered to help a new trainer that has classes right after mine...will be there late tonight...

Take care,

Deb, I don't think there is anything with no flavor added that you cannot taste.. Most collagen unflavored powders have a taste. I used to put it in my coffee but finally decided I would pd rather just mix it in water with a little lemon juice or something and chug it. Then I started using it with the greens drink and I don't mind that. Dr Axe says how good goats milk yogurt as kefir is for you and I bought some. I still have a half carton. I mixed bone broth vanilla protein in it and I had to work at dumping things in to be able to eat it. No more goats milk for me.
I saw there is another update for my Samsung phone. I put remind me later. Those things worry me. When they have one soon after the other I figure they are trying to fix a mess up. Mine has been slower and does some odd stuff sick the last one. I had it keep popping up fitness blender the other day when I was trying to pull up an app. I don't allow notifications from it so I have no idea why it was there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.