Appetite

DBueno425

I FINALLY bought this series - yay!!
Has anyone else noticed an increased appetite while doing this series? :eek:
I'm only on week 1 - but am thinking I need to increase my protein....
Thanks for your input :)

I FINALLY bought this series - yay!!
Has anyone else noticed an increased appetite while doing this series? :eek:
I'm only on week 1 - but am thinking I need to increase my protein....
Thanks for your input :)
Congrats on your purchase and enjoy your adventure into STS. When I started STS last Spring I read through numerous previous forum threads and some people did mention increased appetite, and a couple of women complained their weight increased. I did not experience this myself, but like you, I did increase my protein intake and I still lost weight and inches in Meso1. No weight loss in the other meso cycles though (but did lose inches). I suspect I was adding muscle, so I didn't expect to lose anything since I didn't eat deficit calories. Trust the process and enjoy the journey

Congrats on your purchase and enjoy your adventure into STS. When I started STS last Spring I read through numerous previous forum threads and some people did mention increased appetite, and a couple of women complained their weight increased. I did not experience this myself, but like you, I did increase my protein intake and I still lost weight and inches in Meso1. No weight loss in the other meso cycles though (but did lose inches). I suspect I was adding muscle, so I didn't expect to lose anything since I didn't eat deficit calories. Trust the process and enjoy the journey
Thanks so much! I'm really enjoying it - love having a new crew with each workout! It's the little things, ya know! I appreciate hearing your results - I'm alllll about inches and not weight so I'll be especially looking forward to that. I've increased my protein & it's helped dramatically. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.