I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #95
2. Ground _____ meal may be used in baking, sprinkled on cereal, or added to fruit drinks or smoothies.
5. _____ impairs brain functioning, so keep a bottle of water handy.
7. Research has found that these foods can increase the risk of acne.
8. Registered dietitians educate _____, including doctors and nurses, on teaching the science of food and nutrition.
9. We remember 30% of what we _____.
11. A digital recording service featuring home hard-disk units that record television programming for consumers, and can be used to watch videos such as CatheDownloads, is known as _____.
13. Registered dietitians teach their _____ how to improve the quality of their diet and eating habits en masse.
16. Many local drugstores and supermarkets have machines that offer free checks of your _____ pressure.
17. Registered dietitians are needed in _____ for food service operations and education for children.
18. Find your pulse and count the number of beats for one minute to obtain your _____ heart rate.
20. We remember 10% of what we _____.
21. Your BMI gives a rough estimate of the percentage of body _____ you have.
22. One in every five Americans has some sort of _____ that limits his or her physical activity.
23. As you begin to exercise, the scale might not change, but your _____ will, since muscle takes up less room than fat.
24. Some of the music from Cathe’s videos can be purchased and downloaded from Apple’s _____.
1. Coenzyme Q10 has been known to combat _____ that sometimes follows exercise.
2. When researchers study the specific foods that may make a difference in the management of cardiovascular disease, they talk in terms of _____ foods.
3. Reducing _____ in your diet also reduces the amount of calories you ingest.
4. Registered dietitians are employed by companies in the food and nutrition related _____ to work in communications, research, consumer affairs, public relations, marketing and product development.
6. Registered dietitians are needed in _____ to educate patients about nutrition and to administer medical nutrition therapy as part of a healthcare team.
10. The E in AED stands for.
12. A digital audio and video device from Apple that can download music and podcasts from the internet, and can be used to view videos such as Cathe’s, is known as an _____.
13. Registered dietitians educate clients and employees in _____ wellness programs about the connection between proper nutrition and good health.
14. The FDA extended the health claim regarding oats and CVD to include fiber from the seed husk of _____.
15. A web audio or video recording that can be downloaded, such as Cathe’s that are available on iTunes, are called _____.
16. Websites with bare-bones designs featuring journal-style entries by an author such as Cathe, and programming that enables visitors to post comments on those entries is known as a _____.
19. AEDs are portable devices that deliver an _____ shock to the heart.