I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #94
8. _____, or linseed, contains fiber and omega-3 fatty acids that help to clear plaque and bad fats from the cardiovascular system.
10. _____ motion: tasks requiring the same motions at a relatively fast pace and with little variation.
11. The nucleic acid in chromosomes that is part of the chemical basis for hereditary characteristics (abbreviation).
14. Berries are jam-packed with _____ called anthocyanins and polyphenols, which have anti-inflammatory qualities.
15. Food and pharmaceutical companies' _____ centers need the services of registered dietitians to direct or conduct nutrition experiments.
17. Quality _____ describes the types of workouts used just prior to bodybuilding competitions to enhance muscles.
20. _____ are the behaviors you are willing to hold yourself to, a personal touchstone to ensure that you are living your values.
21. _____ is the study of the interaction between the human body and machines to promote worker health, safety and efficiency.
22. Walnuts and _____ are fantastic sources of omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E.
1. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to see things.
2. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to get a "handle" or "grasp" on things.
3. A sadly progressive, degenerative disease, usually associated with memory loss.
4. _____ blue-green algae contains not only the antioxidant phycocyanin, but also a bundle
5. _____ greens, such as kale or spinach, are full of lutein.
6. Plant said to relieve heartburn, headaches and stomach ailments, also a benefit to the liver (2 words).
7. A hereditary disorder in which milk becomes toxic when used as food.
9. People communicate and learn primarily in one of three major modes/styles: _____ want to hear about things.
12. A substance or agent that suppresses the appetite for food.
13. The cartilage in the glenoid cavity of the shoulder.
16. From a medical perspective, anything pertaining to the liver.
18. _____ plays a key role in oxygen transport and fuel utilization.
19. Describes appropriate body weight for an individual whose body mass index is between 20-25.