I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #92
1. This disease triggers fever, headache and swollen glands.
3. A nervous system disease caused by bacteria, found worldwide in soil, dust and animal feces; also known as "lockjaw".
5. A vital anti-oxidant when combined with vitamin E; it protects the immune system.
10. A disease that causes rash and mild fever.
12. The fastest rate at which your heart should beat during an exercise is your _____ heart rate.
16. Muscle loss due to aging.
17. Not eating for a while can cause levels of the neurotransmitter _____ to drop, which makes it more difficult to regulate a wave of anger.
18. A Harvard study shows that _____ who are moderate drinkers at midlife are more likely than nondrinkers to reach age 70 without having any major chronic disease.
19. An inflammation of the tongue.
1. This disease causes rash, fever, cough, runny nose and sore eyes.
2. Highly contagious bacterial infection of the lungs and bloodstream, symptoms of high fever, chills, breath shortness, etc.
4. When a person runs at a steady pace/effort for a sustained period of time (2 words).
6. One of the most common types of cartilage in the body.
7. Name for pushing a barbell from the upper chest to overhead while using a dipping movement (2 words).
8. A highly contagious airborne virus that attacks the nose, throat and lungs, causing fever, chills, cough, etc.
9. When lifting weights, doing repetitions until you can do no more or fail to do any more (2 words).
11. This is a highly contagious virus that causes a blister-like rash over whole body.
13. A bath in which water is propelled by air to produce a massaging, therapeutic action.
14. A highly contagious short-term viral infection of the liver is _____ A.
15. The informal term for abdominal muscles located above the navel (2 words).