I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #91
2. _____ is a testing process that identifies whether an individual has the knowledge base and skills to provide proper exercise instruction.
5. A disease characterized by low bone mass and deterioration of bone tissue leading to weakness.
6. Small foam-type device used in swimming to develop leg power and speed.
7. _____ air can worsen asthma.
9. A study from University of Auckland found that women who consumed 1 gram of calcium citrate per day had higher levels of _____ ("good") cholesterol.
10. Bleeding into surface tissue just below the skin commonly called a bruise, resulting in a "black and blue" effect.
13. The type of training when Personal Trainers go to the individual's residence is called _____ training.
14. _____ listening is the ability to focus on what someone is saying/not saying.
15. Group instructors use foam _____ to cover the mouthpiece on a microphone.
16. An increase in velocity.
17. Those who frequently eat processed meat, such as hot dog and sandwich meat, are more likely to develop type 2 _____.
1. Vibrations heard through a stethoscope from blood flowing through a constricted artery are _____ sounds.
3. Exercises that provide a constant amount of resistance through the full range of motion (2 words).
4. A professional _____ provides an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives.
8. Slang to describe someone as extremely muscularly big and cut, bigger than “big and lean.”
9. A deformity in the second, third, or fourth toes causing them to be permanently bent (2 words).
10. The study of the causes of injury and disease.
11. _____ trainers help clients to establish appropriate and attainable exercise goals, to exercise safely and effectively.
12. Personal trainers have clients sign a _____ for liability insurance.