I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #90
1. Any substance that aids the development and controls the appearance of male characteristics.
5. Term for the gradual reduction of a training regimen, usually before an event or competition.
6. Nuts are rich in fiber, magnesium and unsaturated fat and are also known to decrease _____ resistance.
7. To have a great day on the slopes you need _____ strength to balance the upper torso over the feet.
10. _____, known as "Christmas oranges," peak in December and will satisfy a palate that likes things a bit tangy.
13. The breakdown of muscle mass, usually from an injury or poor diet.
15. It is recommended for individuals new to personal training and group fitness to seek an influential senior sponsor or supporter, also known as a _____.
16. Adrenal gland hormone secreted to make stored nutrients available for energy.
17. _____ used to be more commonly associated with convenience stores and fast food, not gyms and fitness programs.
18. These microorganisms benefit the body by helping to fight disease and maintain the health of the intestinal tract.
19. This citrus fruit comes in many shapes and sizes, from as small as a walnut to larger than an average orange.
1. Term for chest pain due to a lack of blood flow (oxygen) to the heart.
2. _____ is the body's ability to maintain equilibrium when acted upon by an outside forces as fear, confidence, proprioceptive ability and technique.
3. Having elevated blood glucose levels in the body.
4. Term for "good" stress that presents opportunities for someone to experience personal growth.
8. _____ is the reversibility of any fitness gains as a result of the cessation of training.
9. Fitness professionals can protect themselves very inexpensively with professional _____ insurance.
11. This form mirrors state laws regarding negligence law and is written into gym's contract or a stand alone contract. Personal Trainers and Group Instructors will not train anyone until this document is signed.
12. Baseline _____ are light intensity movements of daily life such as walking, standing, etc.
14. The departure from a physical or psychological state of well being, just short of death.