I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #89
1. _____ are the brain's own natural pleasure and painkilling chemicals.
5. _____ is another name for dietary fats or triglycerides.
7. _____ act as chemical messengers relaying information within the brain, and their strength or weakness plays an important role in one's ability to stop overeating.
8. Fat cells in the body are composed of adipose _____.
9. _____ is thought to be the happy, anti-worry, flexibility chemical.
10. When spotting with a personal trainer, the client usually completes 2–4 extra repetitions after reaching momentary muscular fatigue during a set, and is known as _____ repetitions.
12. _____, or paired sets, consist of any two sets performed in a sequence.
15. _____ is the feel-good chemical that becomes less effective when released in high quantities as a result of overstimulation from addictive substances like drugs, alcohol and nicotine.
16. _____ happens when a joint stays consistent and steady through stress.
17. _____ is moisture movement by capillary action, usually referring to a fabric
18. _____ is the term for working the opposite side of any pair of muscles.
19. _____ is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that calms or helps relax the brain.
20. _____ is a condition observed in the back when the spine is "bent outward" as viewed from the side.
2. Muscle _____ is an increase in muscle fiber size, observed when the muscle achieves a larger diameter or thickness.
3. _____ is an increase in the size of a muscle resulting from strength training.
4. _____ are messaging proteins from the immune system that interact with specialized receptors on muscle to promote tissue growth.
6. _____ is another term for supination, when the foot turns outward when stepping.
11. The length of time a person works or exercises is the _____ of the workout.
13. Free _____ are highly reactive molecules known to damage the body and the immune system.
14. This sport of _____ arts helps children develop eye-hand coordination without compromising the integrity of young joints.