I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #88
2. Making workload _____ every workout is more effective than doing it every four weeks.
5. Doing light _____ between heavy weight training sets can help in muscle recovery.
6. _____ enhances full-body muscular strength through challenging movements, while improving joint integrity to reduce the potential for injury.
8. _____ increases lung capacity and body awareness by teaching children how to control and propel through water.
9. Calories obtained from foods high in sugar and fat with no nutritional value are _____ calories.
11. Physical _____ is defined as a bodily movement produced by skeletal muscles that results in energy expenditure above resting (basal) levels.
13. _____ contains specific phytonutrients known as flavonoids.
14. The maximum force someone's muscle can produce in a single voluntary effort is _____ strength.
15. Physical _____ is defined as the capacity of an individual to carry out the physical activities of daily living.
16. A good source of fiber, this homely vegetable is high in vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and vitamins b2 and b3.
17. The sport of _____ improves footwork through multidirectional movements and develops lower-body power endurance with intermittent cardiovascular training.
18. _____ is defined as physical activity that is planned, structured and repetitive, and that has a final or intermediate objective the improvement or maintenance of physical fitness.
1. Cocoa flavanols refers to the full mixture of flavanols and _____ found in cocoa.
3. One out of three children in America suffer from _____.
4. _____ fitness is defined as the ability to carry out daily tasks with vigor and alertness, without undue fatigue and with ample energy to enjoy pursuits and to meet unforeseen emergencies.
7. Sprint training with a weighted _____ can greatly improve your explosive power.
8. _____ citizens are the fastest growing population of fitness clients being seen in health clubs.
10. When running, your upper body should be _____ relative to your posture.
12. The most important part of any training regimen is _____.
15. Eating _____ is said to have a dietary protective effect against cardiovascular disease in the overall population.