I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #87
2. _____, along with carbohydrates, is oxidized during exercise to provide energy to working muscles.
7. _____ is the only macronutrient that supplies the body with nitrogen.
8. _____ is a red, hot chili pepper related to bell peppers and jalapeños.
10. In the U.S., cooks call the seeds of the coriandrum sativum plant “_____” while the leaves of the same plant are known as “cilantro.”
11. _____ has a distinct flavor and scent, which is no surprise since it is a member of the mint family, derived from the Latin rosmarinus.
12. Concentric muscle contractions _____ a muscle.
17. _____ is another name for a state of equilibrium in the body.
18. The practice of _____ _____ is said to improve the quality of patients who've had heart failure issues.
19. The spice _____ comes from the bark of a tropical evergreen tree.
1. Certain types of _____ is said to enhance the workout experience.
3. _____ are the number one fruit found to contain the most pesticides before washing.
4. Subcutaneous fat accumulates directly under the _____.
5. Negative _____ _____ is a troubling trend seen in the last few decades in the youth of America.
6. This spice at first glance, looks like nothing more than a knotty, thick root you’d step over in a forest. It treats gastrointestinal disorders.
7. _____ was first called jump training in its beginnings in the 1960s.
9. Chickpeas are a very popular _____ used in many cultures throughout the world.
13. Exercise during pregnancy is said to improve _____ health in an unborn child.
14. Our bodies depend on protein for maintaining _____ balance.
15. With origins that trace back to India nearly 4,000 years ago, _____ leaves come in many sizes, shapes and colors.
16. Carbohydrates are stored in the muscles and _____ in the form of glycogen.