I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #86
4. _____ is found naturally in fruits and vegetables and also appears as an added source of fiber in food products such as yogurt and high-fiber snacks.
6. Nutrient-dense foods help provide _____ for intense workouts.
8. The capacity of an individual to carry out the physical activities of daily living, occupation, leisure, and active transportation is known as physical _____.
10. It is thought that you burn less calories running on a treadmill than running in _____.
11. Exercise performed at a maximum rate for short period of time at high intensity.
13. The ability to carry out daily tasks with vigor and alertness, without undue fatigue and with ample energy to enjoy pursuits and to meet unforeseen emergencies is known as physical _____.
17. A calorie is a calorie is a _____.
18. High levels of _____ D intake can cause a racing heart.
19. Beans and _____ provide long-sustained energy and help regulate insulin and glucose levels.
1. Doing close _____ push ups increases their difficulty.
2. Severe headaches can be a sign of trouble with this body part.
3. Physical activity that is planned, structured and repetitive and has a final or intermediate objective—the improvement or maintenance of physical fitness—is known as _____.
5. Exercise and diet can help decrease the accumulation of _____ acid in the muscles.
7. _____ has a mild taste, often described as a cross between a cabbage and a turnip or a radish.
8. _____ and veggies are concentrated sources of antioxidants.
9. The neti pot is used to assist in this type of respiratory congestion.
12. A bodily movement that results in energy expenditure above resting levels is known as physical _____.
14. Nuts and _____ are great sources of fuel.
15. This type of exercise has definite benefits well through a pregnancy.
16. Eating small _____ should be a part of every weight plan.