I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #85
1. The amino acid arginine and cocoa flavonoids both help blood flow in the arteries and are found in good quality _____ products.
4. _____ tunnel syndrome is characterized by pain in the wrists, hand and arms from excessive computer use.
6. _____ is an acute, recurrent disease characterized by painful inflammation of the joints, chiefly those in the feet and hands.
8. Doing a _____ regimen while pregnant can help maintain health.
9. Eating small _____ throughout the day can help to manage increased hunger.
10. The common food-borne illness staphylococcus _____ comes from desserts, salads, baked goods, products with mayonnaise.
11. Stretching can very often lessen the symptoms of _____ back pain.
12. This mineral is made of 40 percent sodium and 60 percent chlorine.
14. _____ pain has symptoms of shooting pain in the lower back and leg.
15. _____ is a condition marked by the wearing down of the cartilage between the joints.
16. _____ are over-the-counter medications used for treating allergies and colds.
18. _____ are an excellent source of B vitamins, vitamin A and essential amino acids.
19. _____ is an excellent source of protein and also provides anti-inflammatory omega-3 fats.
1. The common food-borne illness _____ comes from contaminated water or food.
2. The common food-borne illness _____ comes canned food or honey.
3. Vitamin D and calcium are critical for balancing _____ health in the body.
5. _____ is a persistent inflammatory muscle disease that causes muscle weakness.
7. Food _____ is the process of using high-energy rays to destroy organisms with the intent to preserve the nutritional value, taste and texture of the food product.
13. The common food-borne illness _____ comes from meat, cheese, milk, poultry and seafood.
17. _____ salt is made from salt water and some types contain other trace minerals.