I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #84
3. This common food-borne illness comes from oysters.
4. A half hour of daily walking is said to reduce the risk of heart _____.
9. This common food-borne illness comes from contaminated water.
13. This common food-borne illness comes from raw poultry, eggs, beef, and unwashed fruits and vegetables.
15. Colorful foods are said to have _____ fighting qualities.
16. _____ milk hasn't been pasteurized or homogenized.
18. The disease _____ has been on an alarming increase in children.
19. The month of October is slated for _____ Cancer Awareness.
20. _____ is the recent bacterial disease outbreak found on cantaloupe.
1. Eggplant is said to help fight _____ in the body.
2. Heredity deals with this branch of biology.
5. Ginger root can ease _____ pain.
6. Nearly all fish contain traces of _____.
7. This common food-borne illness originates from a fecal-oral route (food, toys, restroom surfaces).
8. This common food-borne illness comes from raw poultry, fresh produce and unpasteurized milk products.
10. This common food-borne illness comes from raw or undercooked pork.
11. The most nutritious and healthy foods are found in the _____ aisles in supermarkets.
12. Playing headphones too loudly is said to be causing the increasing problem of _____ in adolescents.
14. This common food-borne illness comes from undercooked beef, bean sprouts, fresh leafy vegetables.
17. Fish oil is known to be a great supplement for _____ health.