I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #83
1. A _____ ball is recommended to use to measure portions for mixed nuts, dried fruit, granola, almonds, walnuts (1/4 cup).
7. Isolation exercises work _____ muscle groups.
8. A deck of _____ is recommended to use to measure portions when eating meat, poultry, or fish such as tuna or salmon steak (3 ounces).
10. Technology is the application of _____ to practical use.
11. A _____ is recommended to use to measure portions for cold cereal, popcorn (1 cup) and berries.
12. Organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic _____.
15. Thermoregulation keeps the body’s _____ cool.
16. _____ body mass is total body mass minus fat mass.
17. The jumprope is a great way to get _____ into your training routine.
18. A body's stance during an exercise can dictate how much of this you have.
19. A postage _____ is recommended to use to measure portions for butter or margarine (1 tsp.).
2. _____ gives fuel for activities, provides necessary nutrients to help maintain healthy body processes, and is even a source of pleasure and social delight.
3. A cup of black _____ may help you to relax.
4. Four to six _____ are recommended to use to measure portions for hard cheese (1-1.5 ounces).
5. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in this food.
6. Muscle cramps can be a sign of _____ during exercise.
9. Loosely close form of american football.
13. A _____book is recommended to use to measure portions for thin white fish, such as flounder or sole (3 ounces).
14. A diet low in _____ may reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
15. A CD _____ is recommended to use to measure portions for bread (1 ounce).