I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #82
3. This berry has the highest level of antioxidant content.
4. A skin _____ measuring device can determine body composition.
5. Maintaining a healthy weight will help to lower your risk of _____.
6. Exercise can help to improve your _____ life.
7. A _____ intake of 1.7 g/kg/day should optimally meet an exerciser's muscle fitness goals.
9. _____ energy balance is the term used when the calories you take in equal the calories you expend.
11. Term used for someone training while running in sand.
12. The body's MET _____ is it’s ability to expend energy as compared to it's resting values.
15. A glass of fruit or vegetable juice a day may help keep _____ disease at bay.
16. Fat is an essential _____ in the human diet.
17. Thermic _____ is the term for the energy required to digest, absorb, transport and store food.
1. _____ fitness can be defined as the ability of the respiratory, circulatory, and muscular systems to consume, distribute, and utilize oxygen during physical activity.
2. A _____ is the golf club needed to free the ball from a sand trap.
3. Absolute necessary equipment needed for an extended hiking trip.
6. Athletic speed can be increased by training in intervals which include _____.
8. This term if often used for a beginner or someone new to a sport or activity.
10. Grains high in fiber can help lower cholesterol and protect against some _____.
13. _____ is usually made with fruit juice, and can contain milk, eggs, or gelatin.
14. Americans spend over $30 billion a year for _____ loss products and programs.