I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #81
3. This sweetener is found in baked goods, chewing gum, confections and frostings, jam, etc.
6. _____ anemia is not a decrease in iron, but an increase in blood volume, that can affect athletes at the beginning of training programs.
8. _____ is fruit-based, never made with milk, and has a softer consistency than sherbet.
9. Small pointed boat used either in white water or flat water.
14. Metal "link" used in mountain climbing.
15. These levels, when increased in the body, can cause negative effects from the cellular level.
16. Device used and/or carried in situations where avalanches are prone to occur.
18. _____ is the Italian version of ice cream, but it's denser and lower in calories and fat.
19. Term used for a foot racing event that involves navigating through wet and/or dirty environments.
1. Term for decreased muscle mass or muscle that is wasting away from non-use.
2. The _____ index measures the effects of carbohydrates on blood sugar levels.
4. Term for working out in multiple sports to excel in one or another.
5. The sweetener found in Splenda is called _____.
7. The sweetener found in Sweet N Low, Sugar Twin and Necta Sweet is called _____.
10. The sweetener found in NutraSweet, Equal and Sugar Twin is called _____.
11. Energy out is also referred to as _____ rate or total energy expenditure.
12. Energy _____ is achieved when energy in is equivalent to energy out.
13. Country that has the highest life expectancy rate.
17. The _____ knife is a new, non-invasive medical technology that can perform certain types of brain surgery.