I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #80
2. Castor oil is often said to help relieve _____ pain.
6. Natural components of tea leaves may help maintain good _____ health.
7. The oil from the _____, a common citrus fruit used in tea, acts as a natural glass cleaner and is effective in cleaning soap scum from the shower.
9. _____ is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin and myoglobin, the proteins that transport oxygen to the blood and muscles.
12. Proper footwear is often key to preventing _____, a condition in the joints including the knees.
14. Over the counter allergy medications usually have side _____, which can be uncomfortable.
15. The final stage of iron depletion is _____.
16. Back pain is often said to be relieved by _____, a treatment that involves manipulating needles in the body.
18. Nephrotic syndrome is a condition where the _____ are damaged.
19. A benefit of the flavonoids found in teas is that they may help neutralize free _____.
1. As part of a healthy diet, regular drinking of teas may help maintain _____ health.
3. _____ oil is great for cleaning glass, whereas the rind can be baked in your oven on low heat to infuse the whole house with a fresh smell.
4. Vitamin D and calcium are known to keep _____ healthy.
5. Including more fiber in your diet will help to greatly reduce _____.
8. Tea hydrates your body like water and helps replace lost fluids after _____.
10. The juice from the _____, a softball-sized citrus fruit, is excellent for cleaning marble surfaces.
11. Exposure to _____, and insulator, can cause cancer of the lungs.
13. When done very gently, _____ can help ease lower back pain.
17. Kyphosis is a condition known as _____ back.