I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #79
2. Weight loss supplements are starting to add _____ to their list of ingredients. (Got milk?)
6. _____ is associated with some very serious side effects (like death) when used inappropriately or by the wrong people. In 2003 the FDA banned this product.
8. Some often refer to cellulite with the unflattering food reference, _____ cheese.
11. _____ cambogia, also called HCA have some preliminary but controversial evidence suggesting that is may decrease food intake in overweight people.
13. Drinking _____ before going to bed can stave off hunger during the night.
14. _____ fats are formed when liquid oils are solidified by adding hydrogen.
16. Pilates teaches a person to use the deepest abdominal, or _____, muscles.
18. Having a person to workout with can very often decrease _____ in your exercise regimen.
1. _____ tea may promote weight loss in overweight people.
3. _____ continues to pop up in most weight loss supplements despite the overwhelming amount of research that it doesn't work to help stabilize blood sugar in diabetics.
4. The tricep muscle is sometimes referred to as having three _____.
5. Proper _____ is the most important part of lifting weights.
7. Perform an exhale of breath during the _____ part of an exercise.
9. Bitter _____ is a common ingredient in most "ephedra free" weight lost supplements.
10. _____ leaf extract is a compound that has some preliminary evidence suggesting that it might lower blood sugar levels in type II diabetics.
12. A hangover usually occurs after drinking alcohol, but is actually attributed to a lack of _____ in the body.
15. L-theanin is an _____ acid found in green tea.
16. Your _____ heart rate is the range between 60–80% of your maximum heart rate.
17. When used properly, the medicine ball can help strengthen the body’s _____.