I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #77
1. Intended to help consumers plan healthier diets, the term daily _____ was coined back in 1994 to comply with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
6. The training plateau is when you stop seeing _____ in your workout routines.
7. Hyperglycemia is elevated levels of blood _____.
13. Fasting is said to help _____ the body.
14. Irradiation is an emerging technology that uses _____ energy to reduce potentially harmful, disease-causing pathogens and insects in food.
15. _____ refers to the process of adding hydrogen molecules to unsaturated fatty acids in certain foods, such as cookies, baked goods, etc.
18. Increased endurance work can help the body fight _____.
19. Phytochemicals are naturally occurring bioactive substances contained in _____.
20. Nutrigenomics is defined as the study of how different foods interact with specific _____ to increase or decrease the risk of diseases.
2. A high number of adolescents struggle with some form of disordered _____ behavior.
3. Chocolate is made from _____ beans.
4. The term _____ refers solely to a farming practice that eschews the use antibiotics, conventional pesticides, growth hormones and irradiation in animal or plant products.
5. The study of genetics looks at _____ from the family perspective.
8. Lactic acid build up in the muscles causes a _____ sensation.
9. Bioavailability refers to the body's ability to absorb and use the _____ derived from food.
10. Reading food labels can help you make _____ choices when grocery shopping.
11. _____ work strengthens the heart muscle.
12. The Dietary _____ Intakes (DRIs) values expand upon or replace the older Recommended Dietary Allowances.
16. Deep tissue massage can help remove _____ from muscles.
17. A nutritionist can help you maintain proper levels of caloric _____ in your diet.