I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #76
4. An _____ a day keeps the doctor away.
6. The glycemic _____ is a way of expressing the impact of carbohydrates consumed on the body.
7. Triglycerides are basically a build up of a type of _____ in the blood stream.
9. Eating too much sugar will not cause you to develop _____.
12. A diet that is high in sugar can cause gastrointestinal problems, such as _____.
15. Unsweetened grape juice contains more sugar than regular _____.
17. _____ drinks are a lifesaver, helping athletes stay hydrated and balanced during long workouts, but these drinks have a downside—irreversible dental erosion.
18. Carbohydrates provide the body with its most readily available source of fuel, _____.
1. Muscle cramping can occur when there is a lack of _____ in the body.
2. Sugar does not make you _____.
3. During periods of prolonged starvation, the body can adapt and utilize _____ for energy.
5. _____ are rich in plant estrogens called isoflavones.
8. Yoga can help with a general sense of physical well being as well increasing _____.
10. Getting proper amounts of sleep is known to combat _____.
11. Rest days are essential for muscles to _____.
12. Weight loss can be attributed to increasing fluid intake as well as decreasing the intake of _____.
13. The oblique muscle area is adjacent to the _____ muscle group.
14. Chewing and dipping tobacco can cause _____ cancer.
16. Arthritis is usually found in the _____ of the body.