I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #75
2. There are two types of fatty acids, saturated and _____.
4. Research has shown that weight training decreases the fear of _____ in the elderly.
7. Although the most processed variety, _____ tea is still thought to confer health benefits.
9. You should increase your _____ intake as you begin to eat more high-fiber foods.
10. _____ exercise movements produce power in training.
11. Performing repetitive muscular contractions against resistance over a period of time increases your _____.
12. Injury prevention exercises should include _____ in a person's exercise regiment.
14. Older adults who have always been active are similar to younger people in their _____ times.
15. _____ tea is less studied than other varieties, but is also thought to have health benefits.
17. This brand-name tea is partly derived from broccoli sprouts.
18. Force multiplied by distance divided by time is defined as _____.
1. The greatest increases in strength occur near or below the _____ of an exercise.
3. Athletic speed and "starting" ability can be described as _____.
5. To have _____ is to have the ability to rapidly change body direction without loss of speed, balance or body control.
6. _____ tea is one of the least processed teas and it has more antioxidants that most other teas.
8. The two basic varieties of carbohydrates are simple and _____.
13. When a body is at rest or motionless, it can be said to have _____ equilibrium.
14. This herbal variety, also known as rooibus tea, is naturally caffeine free _____ tea.
16. To standardize the glycemic response of various foods among individuals, researchers have categorized foods using the glycemic _____.