I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #74
1. _____ training is crucial for calorie burning.
4. _____ is a chemical linked to hormone disruption and low birth weight, and is found in lip balm and moisturizers.
6. Protraction is also known as _____.
12. Only _____ foods contain cholesterol.
14. The primary source of calories is _____.
16. _____ is bending a joint resulting in a decreased angle.
17. Dietary _____ can enhance calorie burning to cause weight loss.
1. The best exercise for a specific sport is to do the _____ itself.
2. This type of blood cholesterol is known as “good” cholesterol.
3. _____ exercises are movements using torque forces distributed through multiple joints.
5. Long training runs are designed to improve _____.
7. Training at high intensity also works the body _____.
8. _____ are created when vegetable oils are hydrogenated, a process that turns liquid oil into a solid.
9. _____ is better for your cholesterol than butter.
10. The U.S. government requires that all manufactured foods carry two food labels: the nutrition facts label and the _____ label.
11. An excellent way to overall fitness is to constantly _____ your training routines.
13. Single muscle, isolative exercises are not as good as functional _____ for reaching fitness goals.
15. Bisphenol A is a toxic chemical found in _____ and has been found to be harmful to the body.
16. Carbohydrates, proteins and _____ provide the same amount of calories per gram.