I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #73
1. According to the US Department of Agriculture's Food Guide Pyramid, you eat the most servings of this food group each day.
3. Erector spinae muscles are located in this part of the body.
6. Total daily energy _____ is the term used to describe how much energy is used.
7. Muscle is important not only for burning calories, but also for maintaining bone strength and _____.
9. The key to healthy eating is variety, balance and _____.
10. _____ is another name for metabolic equivalent.
12. _____ can cause bodily injury if not monitored during exercise.
14. The _____ are usually the last area of the body that achieve a lean muscle mass appearance.
15. _____ is the term for the growth cartilage plates in the body.
17. To increase the intensity on a treadmill, increase the _____ of the machine.
18. Anyone attempting to add straight leg deadlifts to their routines should start with light _____.
20. Metabolic _____ is a collection of health risks that increase an individual's chances of developing heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
2. For muscle mass gain, _____ is an extremely important part of your training.
4. Leg extension and curl exercises, when performed improperly, can injure the _____.
5. The 650-odd muscles in your body make up almost half your body weight. Of these, the _____ maximus is the biggest.
8. Your RMR, or resting _____ rate, measures the rate at which the body burns calories.
11. “Full _____ Workout” is a term for performing all major body parts during one exercise weight training session.
13. Adding this movement to a pull-up involves more of the body's muscles groups.
16. Visceral fat is the only fat deposit that has direct access to the _____ via the portal vein.
19. The _____ outshines food as your best source of Vitamin D.