I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #72
2. A gentle, meditative form of yoga, _____ yoga is great for beginners or those looking for a relaxing, stress-relieving class.
6. _____ yoga focuses more on the skeletal alignment with static poses and props to help correct the alignment.
9. 30 to 50 calories a day can be burned by one pound of _____.
11. The focus in _____ yoga is higher consciousness as well as greater flexibility.
13. This "rear" muscle group is a stabilizer.
14. Exercise and physical training can improve the sensitivity of _____ in the body
15. _____ is a high-quality protein, and is a key ingredient in many sport supplements.
17. The metabolic syndrome is also called the _____ syndrome.
18. _____ yoga, a favorite among those who want to increase flexibility, is anchored by a series of 13 standing and 13 sitting asanas.
19. Doing a bench press followed by a back movement is an example of a _____-_____ type exercise.
1. _____ disease is a genetic illness in which the body's autoimmune response treats gluten as an invader and attacks it.
3. _____ obesity is also a clinical marker for insulin resistance.
4. DOMS is short for Delayed Onset Muscle _____.
5. This device is used to measure body-fat levels and has an error rate of less than 1.5%. It is based on a model that divides the body into three components.
7. When doing a proper "air squat," the glutes must travel below the plane of the _____.
8. _____ yoga (a.k.a. power yoga) is marked by a series of postures that flow together to create constant movement.
10. Eccentric movement is a term for muscle _____.
12. Keeping a food _____ can help you track caloric intake.
13. Foods in the high _____ range can cause a spike in bodily insulin production.
16. _____ sets must be performed prior to weight training.