I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #71
4. The _____ index ranks different foods based on their immediate effects on blood sugar, or how quickly or slowly different types of carbohydrate affect blood sugar levels compared to other foods.
7. _____ also affects muscle hypertrophy.
9. A good strategy to manage your weight would be to choose _____ grains over refined carbohydrates and increase your physical activity.
11. After age 25, resting _____ decreases 2%-5% in our body.
14. Setting realistic _____ goals contributes to lifestyle changes in the long term.
16. Growth _____ is also recognized for its role in muscle growth.
17. Caffeine is a _____.
18. _____ is unacceptable behavior in a gym or health club while weight lifting.
19. _____ is the muscle burn that accompanies intense exercise.
1. The lower a food's glycemic index, the slower an individual's blood _____ response is to that food.
2. Eating _____ helps decrease the absorption of dietary fat.
3. _____ can be caused by past, present or future perceived "threats" to the body.
5. Like carbohydrates and proteins, _____ is an important source of energy for the body.
6. Biological _____ are the same for women and men when it comes to bodily changes resulting from weight training.
8. Beyond middle age, a loss of muscle cells, or _____, normally occurs.
10. _____ up is thought to improve muscle function.
11. A micronutrient, _____ helps bone growth and production of cells.
12. Eating _____ after working out helps build lean muscle mass.
13. These folks are more likely to experience anxiety during stressful situations in exercise.
15. People who eat quality carbohydrates feel _____, so they want less food.