I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #70
2. Pressure cooking prepares food quickly and healthfully by creating _____ under pressure.
3. To avoid overuse injury, don't do the same mode of _____ training regularly.
5. Time elapsed between a stimulus and action during an event is _____ time.
7. Exercise using one's own body weight to develop muscular tone.
10. _____ wine plays an integral part in heart health in the Mediterranean diet.
13. _____ is an important source of protein in the Mediterranean diet.
16. The amount of energy used by the body per minute of activity is _____ intensity.
17. _____ oil is the principal fat in the Mediterranean diet, replacing butter, margarine and other fats and oils.
18. Broiling and _____ expose food to directly to heat, leaving it crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and intensely flavorful.
20. Both endurance and resistance training programs are needed to optimize calorie _____.
1. Term for the maintenance of the body's equilibrium during exercise.
4. A hormone that stimulates body systems in response to stress.
6. How diseases originate and spread in populations.
8. Change in physiologic functions occurring in training, rest and recovery.
9. The term "power" can also be described as this.
11. _____-_____ is a rapid way of cooking small, uniform-sized pieces of food, most commonly mixed vegetables.
12. Term for prolonged illnesses that don't often completely heal in the body.
14. _____ grains are integral to the Mediterranean diet.
15. Steaming food retains most _____, since the food is not immersed in water.
19. Muscle group comprised of the abdominals, hips, obliques and lower back.