I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #69
2. _____ is a series of physical sensations that catch the body's attention so it can get the fuel that it needs.
6. Device that measures the heart rate during exercise.
7. Food Portion: 3 oz. of beef is equivalent to a _____ of cards.
9. _____ is the most common term used to express energy expenditure.
11. This beverage is said to aid in weight loss (2 words).
12. Your body needs energy all day, and if you don’t supply it with fuel, it will burn fewer calories and even eat away at _____ tissue for energy.
13. In today's society, Americans tend to be more like this every year.
15. Eating _____ (number) small meals per day is better than eating three big meals.
16. Food Portion: 1 cup of chicken noodle soup is equivalent in volume to a _____.
18. Food Portion: 1 oz. of mozzarella is equivalent in size to a _____-_____ ball.
19. In addition to medication, diabetes can often be effectively managed through a proper _____.
1. As we age, our resting metabolism does this.
3. When doing a push-up, these need to be fully extended.
4. The human body works diligently to maintain an energy balance, known as _____.
5. Some bodybuilders will partake of this the night before a competition for a diuretic effect.
8. Keeping track of this is essential to measuring increased gains in fitness.
10. This is paramount in the goal to attain increased muscle mass.
14. This is an absolute must if you are attempting to lose weight.
15. _____ is a feeling of fullness or satisfaction with the amount of food eaten.
17. Food Portion: 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes is equivalent in size to 1/2 an _____.