I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #67
5. Greece was the birthplace of these athletic events.
7. The burning sensation in a muscle while exercising is due to a build up of _____ _____.
9. _____ has been considered taboo because it raises blood pressure.
12. This nut which makes a great snack and is high in protein and low in saturated fat.
14. The chambers of the heart enlarge and strengthen when _____ exercise is done.
16. These types of classes can be great for cardio and weight training purposes.
17. The kind of fat found in red meat, butter and other animal products is _____ fat.
19. _____ is a disease characterized by decreased skeletal mass and increased bone fractures.
20. Nausea while exercising can be avoided by _____ an hour before hitting the gym.
21. Doing this dental activity daily is said to help prevent heart disease.
23. A lack of insulin in the blood produces these chemicals.
25. Foods high in _____ may interfere with sleep.
26. _____ can be just as harmful as butter, if not worse. The process that stiffens vegetable oil into a butter-like stick also transforms it into an artery blocker.
27. _____ is a dangerous issue for the elderly and the leading cause of fluid and electrolyte disturbances.
28. Keeping _____ in your home will add oxygen to your air and are nice to look at.
1. Sunscreen can help prevent this deadly form of cancer.
2. Organic foods are grown or farmed without the use of _____.
3. Exercise said to increase testosterone.
4. _____ higher in fat tend to be lower in vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals, with the exception of nuts and avocados.
6. Thermoregulation keeps this part of the body cool during exercise.
8. This supplement contributes to muscle recovery and enhances the immune system.
10. For weight lifters who use anabolic steroids, _____ can be an unpleasant side effect.
11. A muscle used to pull a body part away from the midline of the body.
13. This supplement is a sleep aid.
14. _____ are the body's preferred source of fuel and can also save protein from being used as energy.
15. By choosing foods with fewer calories per square inch, i.e., a big bowl of grapes vs. a chocolate chip cookie, dieters can cut 500 to 1000 calories a day on this diet plan.
16. Foot malady as a side effect from running.
18. It smells nice and helps the body.
22. This supplement may improve your complexion.
24. Water is an absolute necessity for the body's _____ to function normally.