I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #66
1. Strength does not come from _____ capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
7. _____ water has no fat and is low in calories. This water is high in potassium and low in sodium.
11. This heart rate zone drives endurance capacity—the ability to sustain exercise over a long period of time without fatigue. This zone is called _____.
12. Motivation will almost always beat mere _____.
15. This target heart rate zone is low-intensity training and provides primarily metabolic and emotional health benefits. This zone is called _____ heart.
16. This heart rate zone requires a near all-out effort and can be sustained for only short periods of time. This zone is called _____ line.
21. Abs are made in the _____.
22. Strive for progress, not _____.
24. This heart rate zone is low to moderate exercise intensity and burns more calories from fat. This zone is called _____.
25. This heart rate zone was once thought to be only for athletes and competitors. This zone is called _____.
1. The _____ ball is a spherical exercise device which can be used for a variety of body movements.
2. Certain types of pain can be associated with bodily _____.
3. _____ is an imbalance of our physical structure that is often related to how we use our bodies repetitively over time.
4. I'd rather be a failure at something I _____ than a success at something I hate.
5. Smoking destroys the _____ in the lungs.
6. The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of _____.
7. You only ever grow as a human being if you're outside your _____ zone.
8. Sweating is the body's way of _____ down.
9. The oblique muscles can be strengthened by doing trunk _____.
10. _____-head posture is a misaligned relationship between the head and the shoulders, where the head protrudes in front of the shoulders and the upper back rounds.
11. _____ fight cancer causing free radicals.
13. Energy and _____ conquer all things.
14. _____ is the body's by-product that should be checked regularly through blood tests.
17. The _____ machine mimics a cross-country skiing motion.
18. Eggs are a great way to get _____ into our diet.
19. _____ allows muscles to maintain their elasticity and can prevent injury.
20. There are no _____ to any place worth going.
23. You should aim for 25% of calories from _____.