I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #65
2. While on the treadmill, keep the body upright, do not lean _____.
3. When consistently done, this difficult body weight movement increases upper body strength.
5. For long term weight loss, it is important to have social _____.
10. This supplement improves strength, performance and workout recovery.
13. Getting enough _____ is crucial if you're trying to lose weight, not just because of how it affects you physically, but mentally as well.
14. Always keep your knees _____, do not straighten them yourself and do not allow the moving belt to straighten them either.
17. _____, also known as roasted buckwheat groats, have a nutty, toasty flavor that makes them perfect for pilafs.
19. Rich in protein, these tiny grains are prepared like rice, or ground and used like flour.
21. A host of drugs that treat diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, inflammatory disease and more, affect weight _____.
22. If you're genuinely following an exercise program and a clean diet and still not losing weight, you may have a _____ condition.
25. Feeling unusually tired or fatigued during a workout can mean a lack of _____ in the diet.
26. Vitamin and mineral _____ can't make up for poor eating habits, but they can complement a well-balanced diet.
28. Use the same thin soled _____ in treadmill running as outdoor running.
29. While running on the treadmill, pull your foot straight up under the _____ as soon as your foot is under the body.
30. Regular exercise and weight lifting speed the body's _____.
32. Studies show that 41 million Americans are pre-_____.
33. Interval _____ is a good choice because studies show you continue to burn calories even after you've stopped exercising.
35. _____ has calcium, iron, niacin, and vitamin E, and is a great way to get omega-3 fatty acids.
36. A _____ contains as many minerals as possible in amounts approaching 100 percent for those with RDA.
1. Stay on the ball of the foot during contact with a treadmill belt and do not run on your _____.
4. To avoid injury during treadmill running, keep the feet _____ the body, not ahead or behind it in order to swiftly change support from one phase to the next with minimal braking.
6. Our task is to not allow our feet to stay on support for too long in order to avoid the danger of _____ over.
7. Researchers involved with the National Weight Control Registry found that those who eat similarly day after day are more likely to _____ weight loss than others.
8. Our bodies are seventy percent _____.
9. Not only does working out make the body fit but it also assists in _____ function.
11. This leg exercise is said to temporarily increase the level of testosterone in men.
12. If we get dehydrated, the _____ in our body are thrown off-kilter, and can cause heart palpitations, dizziness, or delirium.
15. Cool down is another important part of a training session to slow down all physiological and _____ functions to the normal level.
16. _____ is the same grain that's malted to make beer and whiskey, and can be steamed and polished into pearls.
18. Being under constant _____ can increase production of the hormone cortisol which can cause an increase in appetite as well as extra fat storage around the abdominal region.
19. Exercise elevates _____ and can keep mental depression at bay.
20. Exercise is an important tool in controlling your weight and maintaining good health, but stop _____ your good work with more food.
23. One study found that overweight people miscalculate _____ consumption more than others.
24. The term for the amount of fat in the body as compared to lean mass is body _____.
27. Make your treadmill inclination about 1 to 3 degrees to simulate the body _____ forward in the over ground running.
31. The more _____ you have, the more calories you burn.
34. Wheat _____ is the nutrient-packed center of the wheat berry, the source of all the vitamins, minerals and proteins.