I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #64
2. _____ is made from wheat kernels that have been steamed, dried, and crushed.
5. One of the documented benefits of cross training is the reduction of chance of _____.
7. People who exercise regularly have a greatly decreased risk of heart _____.
8. An _____ contraction generates tension, but no movement occurs at the joint.
10. Bodily injury could be associated with muscle _____ that persists 48 hours after working out or training.
13. One of the key factors that can determine a person's weight or resistance to sickness is family _____.
15. A workout cool down phase ensures that blood reaches the _____ as well as the trained muscles.
18. Adding _____ training to a person's running program can increase their fitness.
19. The basic unit of the entire nervous systems is the nerve cell, known as a _____.
21. This "family" influence can determine a person's muscle type and size.
22. An _____ contraction generates tension at a fixed speed of contraction.
23. Pilates exercises are generally designed to strengthen this part of the body.
24. Made by grinding dried corn kernels, _____ can be yellow, white or blue, depending on the type of corn used.
25. Air _____ can negatively impact a persons aerobic exercise capacity.
26. If you use _____ supplements, don't take more than 500 milligram per dose because your body will not absorb it efficiently.
28. An _____ contraction occurs when the muscle shortens and movement is produced at a constant tension.
29. Skeletal muscle is attached to bone by _____.
30. This green detoxes, in addition to delivering high doses of vitamins A, K and C.
32. One of the mildest mustard greens is called _____.
33. Workout most commonly associated with aerobic classes (2 words).
34. Compression loads on this body part are directly proportional to its flexion when moving.
35. Acclimatization is the body's gradual adaptation to changes in the _____.
1. Hypertrophy can be described as the muscles becoming _____.
3. Waist _____ is often measured when determining obesity in a person.
4. The cardiac muscle is composed of the _____.
6. Originated in France, this green has a mild and nutty flavor.
9. Chest pain associated with a heart attack usually feels deep in the body and not _____.
11. Smoking destroys the lungs alveoli and can prevent _____ from reaching the body.
12. An _____ contraction occurs when the muscle lengthens during a contraction.
14. Traditionally used by Native Americans for medicinal purposes, these greens keep the gastrointestinal tract running smoothly, but if they're in your yard, you'd consider them weeds.
16. If you drink too much _____, you may increase the risk of bone fractures.
17. _____ attach bone to bone.
20. Changing one's workout regimen at regular intervals can prevent this from happening.
23. A person's level of fitness can greatly determine their aerobic _____ from a cardio standpoint.
24. Training the same body part on _____ days may be counterproductive.
25. It may be considered a pesky weed by many farmers, but it is lemony, succulent and crisp.
27. _____ are the most nutritious of the cereal grasses (however, if using the "instant" variety, some of the fiber gets lost in the processing).
31. _____ is a potential health hazard associated with working out in hot weather and not hydrating.