I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #63
4. _____ are thick-walled, large, muscular blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart and distribute it to the body.
5. Worn to protect the eyes during certain sporting events.
8. How quickly you respond to a stimulus is your _____ time.
9. This time never comes when procrastinating doing exercise.
12. Running on this is the same as running outdoors if the terrain is the same.
14. Balancing food intake with caloric burning helps regulate _____ _____.
15. To walk a slackline, you'd have to have excellent _____ skills.
19. Anorexia nervosa is a psychological and physiological condition characterized by a refusal or inability to _____.
20. There are two types of interval training: aerobic and _____.
24. The smaller blood vessels that branch off from arteries are called _____.
25. Losing weight too quickly can cause this result.
26. This enjoyable drink is used by most bodybuilders to supplement their diets (2 words).
29. _____ muscle lines body cavities and vessels.
31. The _____ Formula is the gold standard to determine Target Heart Rate.
33. _____ muscle attaches to bones.
34. You know that your heart rate is up during cardio work when you're doing this.
36. Arterioles transport oxygen-rich blood into the _____, the thinnest blood vessels in the body.
37. The smallest veins, the _____, receive deoxygenated blood for transport back to the heart.
38. If you have an illness in this area of the body, you can workout at a low intensity.
39. Situated toward the back of the body.
1. If you are in a "cutting" phase of a bodybuilding routine, you'll need this to get through it.
2. _____ are thin-walled blood vessels that carry blood from the body back toward the heart.
3. Blood pumps out of the heart through its left ventricle and enters the _____, the largest artery found in the body.
6. Bulimia is a psychological and physiological condition characterized by recurrent episodes of _____ eating, usually followed by self-induced vomiting.
7. A poisonous gas found in cigarette smoke is carbon _____.
10. The vertical plane dividing the body from top to bottom.
11. Situated nearest to the point of attachment to the body.
13. Focus on this as the number one way to decrease body fat.
16. Interval training is one of the most effective ways to burn a large number of _____.
17. The biological study of the functions of living organisms.
18. Cardiac _____ is the amount of blood pumped out of the left ventricle in one minute.
21. The difference between your maximum heart rate and resting heart rate is known as heart rate _____.
22. _____ is the movement of air into and out of the lungs.
23. Circuit training is a hybrid between _____ training and strength training.
27. It is illegal to do this in most buildings.
28. The exercise intensity that increases the rate at which muscle lactic acid accumulates is called lactate _____.
30. The best snack foods can be best described as _____ dense.
32. A full one-minute count of the pulse, usually taken at the wrist by the patient after a long rest or upon waking in the morning, is called _____ heart rate.
35. Research has shown that writing down and setting these helps exercise progress.