I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #62
4. External physical factors that affect all people.
8. This measures aerobic endurance.
9. The _____ test is timed for three minutes and uses a step that is twelve inches high.
10. Muscular _____ is defined as the maximal force that can be generated by a specific muscle or muscle group during a single movement.
13. A term used prolifically throughout clinical medicine literature to denote the other effects of specific medicines.
15. Relating to, or having two sides.
17. The primary goal of assessing body composition is to determine the proportion of fat mass relative to _____ body mass.
18. How far a limb or body part moves is its range of _____.
19. Flexibility is defined as the range of motion at a given _____.
21. _____2 is the best indicator of exercise intensity because it is tied closely to energy expenditure.
23. Performing an exercise continuously without tiring easily.
28. Gradually increasing the amount of exercise or weight bearing movements.
30. Calculation that estimates percentages of body fat.
32. Cool-down helps circulatory and _____ systems gradually return to a resting level.
34. Milk containing 3.5% fat.
35. Running drills, calisthenics and jumping rope are known as _____ movements.
36. Type of exercise for a particular body part.
37. _____ size is directly related to lean body mass.
1. Part of the body that vitamin A keeps healthy.
2. _____ consumption is key to sustaining the repeated muscle contraction required for endurance exercise.
3. Means toward the head.
5. The lungs' primary function.
6. How often one should exercise.
7. A movement to measure flexibility in the lower body is sit and _____.
11. Small bumps on the tongue (2 words).
12. Maintaining a constant internal environment.
14. The ACSM test for strength testing is called _____ curl-up test.
16. _____ involves isometrically contracting the muscle that you want to stretch for about 10 seconds, releasing it, then taking it through a full static stretch to the edge of it range.
20. To make a muscle or body part do more than it normally does.
22. _____ weighing involves submersion in water.
24. Waist _____ measurements are highly reproducible and correlate with body fat mass in males and females.
25. The primary function of the lungs is to transfer oxygen from the atmosphere to the blood and remove carbon _____ from the body.
26. The most neglected aspect of physical fitness is _____.
27. _____ measurements are extremely common in fitness settings because they are relatively inexpensive and simple to perform.
29. In the medical world, a skinny-fat is known as _____, a condition marked by muscle and strength loss in people of otherwise-normal weight.
31. Sugar found in milk and dairy products.
33. A protective fold in the upper face.