I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #61
1. Sweating is an indication that the core _____ is elevated in the body.
3. Someone who avoids meat, poultry and fish, but eats dairy products and eggs is called a _____-ovo-vegetarian.
6. Someone who avoids meat and poultry, but eats fish, milk and eggs is called a pesco-_____.
8. _____ helps build bones and teeth.
10. Vitamin B12 is required for proper _____ function.
12. _____ salt refers to flake salt.
13. DHA and _____ are two types of omega-3 fatty acids.
15. Weight loss is normally the byproduct of proper nutrition and _____.
19. Pain in the abdominal area during exercise (2 words).
22. Rest is absolutely necessary for the body to _____.
23. A cross training benefit is increased _____.
25. Chiropractor adjusts this condition.
26. Country thought to have originated the kettlebell training regimen.
28. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and is important for _____ health.
30. _____ meditation includes the practice of quietly observing thoughts as they come and go, without attachment.
31. Every cell in our body contains _____, which we need to repair cells, build tissue, grow hair, nails and bone.
33. Many types of white food are know to have been _____.
34. Condition when the body's bronchioles go into spasm.
35. Sea _____ is derived from the evaporation of sea water.
36. Sport which involves a puck (2 words).
2. A high-salt meal can stiffen your _____ within 30 minutes.
4. Interval training helps the body burn _____ at a higher rate.
5. Eggs are _____-dense and a good source of all-natural, high-quality protein.
7. Annoying springtime malady.
9. _____ is an intense cardio workout that combines elements of African, Capoeira, kickboxing, light boxing and step.
11. _____ is needed to turn food into energy and to maintain normal thyroid function.
14. Organic food is grown and harvested without the use of _____.
16. The plank set of exercises places stress on and strengthens this body area.
17. Mental by-product of pushing the body to new levels of fitness (2 words).
18. Change _____ to prevent boredom while exercising.
19. Slang for being out of breath, then regaining it (2 words).
20. The body needs _____ to make hemoglobin, which carries oxygen in the blood.
21. Excessive flexibility is said to often create this in the joints.
24. People who have celiac disease have an intolerance to _____.
27. Nausea during or after training can be a sign of an empty _____.
29. Someone who avoids meat, dairy, fish and eggs, plus other animal-derived foods (e.g. honey, gelatin) is called a _____.
30. _____ is important for a healthy immune system.
32. This substance is known to raise blood pressure.