I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #60
1. Strength training builds _____.
3. A _____ therapist will use a variety of techniques to relieve the pain, and prescribe stretching and strengthening program.
5. The National _____ Trainers Association (NETA).
6. The Institute of Medicine recommends that adults consume 0.36 grams of _____ per pound of weight every day.
8. Spasm of the larynx caused by inhaling water.
9. The American _____ on Exercise (ACE).
12. This is usually a last resort performed by surgeons.
14. Drugs used to prevent, cure or treat illness.
15. A radioactive gas found in some homes that can increase the risk of cancer.
18. If you injure you back, within 48 to 72 hours start applying _____ wrapped in a towel for a 20 minute period of time.
19. Rain that has a pH level lower than 5.6 (2 words).
20. The National _____ of Personal Trainers (NFPT)
23. It's a great fix for pain that is due to tight muscles.
27. Red-meat eaters have a higher risk of chronic _____ disease.
28. The channels along the body where energy flows where acupuncture points are located.
29. A measure of noise level.
31. The measurement of environmental chemicals present in the body that may harm health.
32. The exercise is so natural the #1 choice for home exercise equipment is the ________.
33. The external physical factors that affect all of us.
1. _____ may curb insulin resistance in the overweight.
2. The specific cause of a disease.
4. A _____ uses hands-on manipulation to realign your spine.
7. A disease caused by lead poisoning.
10. An anesthetic used as a party or club drug.
11. Systems of health care in which the primary goal is to reduce costs (2 words).
13. A natural compound that's found in our bodies and in foods like meat, poultry, and seafood.
14. The National Academy of Sports _____ (NASM).
16. A condition recognized by persistent ringing in the ears.
17. The unpleasant physical sensations from the overuse of alcohol.
21. The partial displacement of a vertbra from its correct position.
22. The use of magnetic fields to treat pain, ailments and disease is _____ therapy.
23. Doctor's prescribe this to patients for pain, disorders, etc.
24. Certain drugs that cause nervous system excitement.
25. The cause of a disease or illness as determined by a physician.
26. Muscle loss with aging is known as _____.
30. The American _____ of Sports Medicine (ACSM).