I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #59
3. The inability to become pregnant.
5. A particularly dangerous form of skin cancer.
6. _____ disease causes damage to the heart or arteries that carry blood to/from the heart.
8. Insufficient supply of blood to the brain, resulting in loss of speech, muscle function, etc.
10. Iron deficiency is also called iron deficiency _____.
12. Simple _____ are a class of carbohydrates called monosaccharides.
14. A _____ is a small piece of DNA that instructs the body how to build a specific protein.
17. A process by which cancer cells spread throughout the body.
20. A _____ is the slight bleeding into tissues while the skin remains unbroken.
21. _____ can be defined as natural, age-related loss of muscle mass, strength and muscle function.
24. H2O is the chemical symbol for _____.
28. The protein on the surface or inside a cell to which a substance can bind.
30. Recommended _____ Allowances (RDA) refer to the average amount of each vitamin and mineral that healthy people need daily.
32. Any environmental agent or drug that alters the development of a fetus.
33. The pressure in the arteries when the heart relaxes.
34. Muscle action where there is no limb movement or change in joint angle.
35. The process of making genetically identical plants or animals.
36. _____ is the body's fat stored subcutaneously where strands of connective fiber separate fat cells into compartments.
37. Lifting weights at a snail pace is known as _____ lifting.
1. The _____ maneuver is designed to maintain blood pressure and cardiac output while the body is under stress.
2. A common excuse for not exercising is a _____ of time.
4. The first stage in the process in which cells build proteins is called _____.
7. Types of exercises that get your heart pumping and your glands sweating without taking your breath away are termed _____.
9. A condition in which antioxidant levels are lower than normal is called _____ stress.
10. The ballooning out of a vein or artery.
11. Central nervous system depressants used to relieve anxiety or fear.
13. Ken Hutchins introduced the training technique called _____ slow training.
15. Degeneration of the lung alveoli, causing breathing difficulty and oxygen assimilation.
16. Technique of replacing defective genes with normal ones in people with hereditary diseases (2 words).
18. A condition where increased amounts of drug use do not get the desired effect.
19. The process by which social groups put attitudes and expectations upon others.
22. The deposit of fatty substances in the inner lining of arteries.
23. _____ can make or break your workout routine that follows it.
25. You burn more calories running _____ in the cold than inside on the treadmill.
26. Hefty _____ balls date back to the days of the ancient Greeks who used them for training the Olympics.
27. _____ is a great quick antidote to fatigue.
29. A workout gives your _____ levels a boost, increasing energy without making you stressed.
31. The extent to which the body can respond to the demands of physical efforts.