I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #58
3. Trying to manage a stressful situation regardless of the outcome.
4. Fats such as cholesterol or triglycerides.
7. Surgery used to remove fat from under the skin.
8. Pop _____ pills to quell PMS cramps.
11. One who consumes no meat, poultry or fish.
12. Blood deficiency.
13. Today's _____ contain significantly less cholesterol than they did 10 years ago, according to a new U.S. Department of Agriculture report.
18. The number of new cases of a particular disease.
19. A person's mental idea of his or her body (2 words).
20. The region of the hypothalamus that controls appetite and eating behavior.
22. First aid acronym for rest, ice, compression and elevation in sports injuries.
24. Pilates exercise is beneficial, particularly for building a strong _____ and increasing flexibility.
27. _____ is the gradual and silent loss of bone and is not a normal aging process.
28. The mental and physical feeling that the body is going through too many challenges.
29. A molecule of glucose and galactose chemically bonded together, found in milk.
30. _____ medicine encompasses the psychological, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of health.
31. A serious disorder marked with overeating and then purging.
32. _____ is one of the most meaningful and remarkable experiences in a woman's life.
33. _____ injuries are damage to muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints resulting from too much exercise.
1. The number of people in a population who are ill in a certain location.
2. An herb that is a stimulant.
5. _____ is mildly reduced bone mass.
6. _____ irradiation is a non-chemical method of food preservation.
9. Drinking _____ juice prevents UTIs and helps keep kidney stones at bay.
10. Pilates is an exercise technique that seeks to actively engage the _____ and the body together.
14. A physical or psychological situation that disrupts the harmony of the mind and body.
15. Preservatives containing salt or ester of nitric acid.
16. Black cohosh eases hot _____.
17. Breathing in _____ can help to clear up sinus headaches.
19. The three overlying principles of Pilates are whole-body health, whole-body commitment, and _____.
21. Cannot be dissolved in water.
23. Light exercise following intense workout to return the body slowly to a resting state.
24. _____ bone is arranged in long, parallel, compact lines and found in the long bones of the femur, tibia, humerus, radius and ulna.
25. This lettuce not only has a high water content, but also offers a nutrient punch of Vitamin C.
26. Organic foods may contain less _____ and other additives.