I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #57
1. A leg muscle often pulled or strained by athletes.
6. _____ heart disease is a type of cardiovascular disease that includes atherosclerotic plaque build up in the coronary arteries.
8. The term _____ refers to the systematic manipulation of the acute variables of training over a period that may range from days to years.
11. Taking your time in a fitness routine to become stronger can be attributed to _____.
12. Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of _____.
14. A hinged area of the body is called a _____.
16. The peritoneum is a membrane that protects organs in this body cavity.
19. The trachea allows _____ into the body.
20. _____ refers to muscular endurance.
21. _____ is the range of motion in a body's joints.
24. _____ is the world's smallest grain and is native to Africa.
26. Specificity means doing exercises directly related to your _____.
27. Our entire bodily support system.
28. This is the study of the body.
29. An upper body part that rotates.
30. Refers to the fastest someone can complete a task.
31. _____ is native to South American and is technically a seed, it is related to the beet, chard and spinach plants.
2. The radius is a bone located in the _____.
3. Bilateral refers to having this many sides.
4. This means how hard you are working during a training session.
5. Drinking too much water can dilute blood levels of sodium and result in life-threatening _____, a condition in which blood sodium levels drop leading to vomiting, confusion, headache, etc.
7. This grain comes from Central and South America and while technically a seed is used like a grain. It is light in color and has a nutty flavor.
9. The _____ principle states that the muscles worked during an exercise will respond according to the specific training demands.
10. Yoga means _____.
13. The caudal area is toward the _____ part of the body.
15. A vein carries blood back to the _____.
17. The sternum is often called the _____.
18. Abduction in the body refers to _____.
19. This refers to the forward part of an organ.
22. _____ is a swelling caused by a buildup of lymph fluid.
23. _____ is a relative of rhubarb and not related to wheat at all. It's a fruit seed and is a good source of protein.
25. _____ contains more protein that wheat, corn and rice. Yellow in color, the small grains are also a good source of fiber, iron and B vitamins.