I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #56
3. Excess body fat places stress on the body's _____.
5. Biomechanics are a study of these body parts.
6. _____ are famous for lowering LDL cholesterol levels and help your body to react better to stress.
10. Fiber falls in to the _____ class of carbohydrate.
11. Foam-like rollers when employed on a muscle can help them _____.
12. _____ fiber is the aggregate amount of fiber in a food product and is displayed on the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels.
14. You benefit cardiovascularly from this pugilistic sport.
15. Fibers, like _____, are made mostly of many sugar units bonded together.
17. Rest-_____ training (RBT) is a system that makes rest, not work, the primary goal of the workout.
18. Canine yoga pose (2 words).
20. A proximal point is at this area of the body.
22. These training tools help muscles build strength by mimicking lifting weights (2 words).
24. Interval training helps burn _____ faster.
25. _____ are famous for keeping your eyes healthy and making skin look luminous.
26. The boys of summer play this sport.
28. Green and white get all the health hype, but good old black _____ has its perks too.
29. Hunger can often be as a result of _____ and not the body needing sustenance.
30. High speed sledding.
31. Goal-oriented training not only helps the body reach it's potential, but also this aspect of training.
32. Beans contain high levels of _____.
34. Using your joints in the same manner continuously has a higher risk of _____ motion injuries.
1. According to the American Heart Association, _____ has more than two times the Omega-3 fatty acids than any of America's top 10 favorite seafoods.
2. _____ fiber is essentially intact within the plant matrix and the enzymes within the human digestive tract are unable to hydrolyze or break it down.
4. _____ are hugely fiber-rich, and one cup has almost 8 of the 25 grams you need daily.
7. Certain teas have this added benefit.
8. Light stretching can help a muscle when it is in this sensitive condition.
9. Boot camp classes are often a good alternative to weight _____.
10. Acclimatization is necessary for this high altitude sport.
13. The brain also acts as the body's heat regulator and can be called this.
16. A Korean study found that eating black _____ can help reduce the risk of thrombosis; a type of blood clot that potentially fatal.
19. Rhomboid muscles assist a pulling motion in this area.
21. _____ rice contains more anthocyanin antioxidants than blueberries and is also better than brown rice.
23. The dark skin of black _____ are packed with bioflavonoids-potent that may protect against cancer.
27. These legumes, black _____, are loaded with iron and boast high levels of soluble fiber.
29. Apnea is a dangerous condition usually found during this phase of the body's rest.
31. _____ is famous for building bones, thanks to its high calcium content.
33. All _____ oils contain Omega fatty acids, shown to offer health benefits for your brain, heart, eye, and kidney tissues.