I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #51
2. A _____ belt provides support during dead lifts.
10. Changing training habits in the gym can lead to a dramatic decrease in _____.
13. Aerobic activity increases flexibility and reduces the possibility of an _____.
14. _____ dense foods have a high nutrient/calorie ratio.
17. This simple indicator is a way to measure exercise intensity (2 words).
19. The _____ shape is ideal for beginners that cannot use standard round stability balls.
22. _____ can improve your stride and help to avoid injuries.
25. People with urinary tract stones are almost always encouraged to increase their intake of _____.
28. Acute _____ is a possibility when performing endurance and strength training on the same day.
29. Taking one or two aerobic _____ in a week can increase the level of your cardio fitness.
30. One of the simplest, most effective exercises one can do for weight loss is jumping _____.
31. Concurrent training can alter endocrine response by causing changes in your _____ balance.
32. The _____ index is a ranking of carbohydrates based on their immediate effect on blood glucose.
33. This balance training device taxes the core and stability muscles.
34. _____ plants produce an oil that has a whole range of health benefits.
1. Nutrient-dense carbs have the ability to aid _____ loss over fats and sugary foods.
3. Target heart rate and Borgs perceived exertion scale are both a means to gauge the level of exercise _____.
4. Securely add resistance to a variety of training programs without compromising biomechanics by wearing a padded and _____ vest.
5. The _____ bike has pedals, and a thickly padded adjustable seat with side bolsters to keep your butt comfortable and supported.
6. _____ are proteins secreted in the digestive tracts.
7. The mechanics of aerobic exercise require oxygen be taken from the lungs and transferred to the _____ vessels.
8. The more calories we burn, the more _____ weight we lose.
9. Recreational exercisers or athletes usually perform both endurance and strength training at the same time; this strategy is called _____ training.
11. Bone _____ is accumulated most rapidly during early childhood and adolescence and then diminishes starting in a person's thirties.
12. Bone loss in women is especially rapid during the first five years after _____.
15. Yoga and _____ can keep us "in tune" with our bodies.
16. _____ may be the most important factor when combining strength and endurance training.
18. This part of our body excretes between two and four cups of water per day through normal activity.
20. This sweet fruit is approximately 87 percent water.
21. _____ is a hormone which aids digestion.
23. This machine offers speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 12 percent.
24. _____ machines have pedals set just two inches apart for a natural motion that doesn't stress your hips and lower back.
26. _____ activity increases the strength of the heart muscle.
27. _____ intake during growth is essential for healthy bones.