I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #50
2. This piece of equipment uses composite rods of varying thickness to create resistance and comes with a training video.
4. The _____ is part of the brain's limbic system just above the brain stem.
6. This pre-workout activity has been determined to help training go a little farther.
7. Pampering yourself at least once a _____ is part of a good fitness regimen.
9. This gadget tracks your movements through all three dimensions, measuring how intense they are and how many calories are burned.
12. _____ discs are plastic "plates" that go under your shoes or hands for sliding.
13. These body chemicals have a profound impact on our mood and general health.
14. Pedometers and _____-rate monitors are tools that fitness professionals can use to help clients determine activity and intensity levels in their programs.
16. A lean body composition means lower amounts of _____ in the body.
17. The brain is divided front to back by the motor _____.
19. A weighted, curved metal bar named after its creator, Paul Katami, is called a _____.
22. Glucose is a simple sugar used by the body for _____.
23. Aversions to foods, pollens, and other substances are called _____.
25. _____ exercise is a key factor in effectively managing stress.
26. _____ after training helps the muscles recover faster.
29. This "walking" exercise gets the legs and glutes into great shape.
31. The _____ of the brain are separated by the corpus callosum.
32. A _____ can best be described as a weight shaped like a giant cannonball with a single U-shaped handle.
33. What am I? I have a seat, handlebars and pedals.
35. A computerized device that assesses your resting metabolic rate (BMR), or how many calories you burn, is called a Metabolic _____.
36. Isometric exercises are done by doing this to a muscle without moving it.
1. Stretching can help this painful lower leg condition (2 words).
3. Hunger can be staved off by having a glass of _____ before bedtime.
5. Procedure often used by women to help clear facial scars.
7. Depression is a condition that affects a person's _____.
8. This gadget is used by squeezing it between your legs to work your inner thighs.
10. Portion _____ is a staple-food-related regimen for those trying to lose weight.
11. Kettlebells have always been common strength training tools in Eastern _____.
15. Bicycling in cold weather makes the body work _____.
18. This piece of equipment is a combination of a treadmill and a stair climber.
20. A desktop device connected to a computer that measures your body composition is called a Body _____.
21. Triglycerides are fat in this area of the body.
24. A tabletop device that looks like a new-age toaster and is hooked up to a computer. It analyzes the antioxidants in your body and is called a Pharmanex Bio-Photonic _____.
25. These gadgets are used to measure body fat by pinching certain areas of the skin.
27. A favorite warm weather outdoor activity.
28. _____ is the only way to remove all pesticides from fruit.
30. To decrease sugar and calorie intake, replace soft drinks and sports drinks with this.
34. This hard-plastic weight is like a bowling ball with a handle and requires a Herculean grip to hold it in place and keep your wrists stable. It's called a Power _____-Ball.