I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #49
2. The _____ region of the brain is responsible for self-motivation and appropriateness of behavior.
5. Getting a _____ can help sore muscles heal more quickly.
7. The brain's chief operating officer is the _____, which means little brain.
9. The _____ region of the brain is responsible for vision.
11. This athletic event is described as throwing a saucer-shaped object.
14. The slower the _____ phase of an exercise, the bigger the challenge to the muscle.
17. Many detoxifying diets allow only _____ to be consumed.
18. Joint _____ is defined as the range of uninhibited movement around a joint or body segment.
19. Lifting heavier weights breaks down more muscle _____ than lighter training does.
20. _____ is necessary for allowing muscles to repair themselves after exercise.
22. The brain _____ functions as the survival mechanism and coordinates autonomic processes like heartbeat, respiration and blinking.
23. _____ builds core strength and promotes effective breathing patterns.
28. _____ provides a distraction from stressful situations, as well as an outlet for frustrations.
29. The addictive habit of chewing _____ is known to cause mouth cancers.
33. Pregnant women should limit the amount of canned _____ they eat because it contains mercury according to an FDA advisory panel.
34. Once _____ are released, pain and emotions are affected.
35. _____ training makes the heart work above its target area.
1. Protein is more slowly digested than _____.
3. Children in the U.S. are suffering from _____ at an alarming rate.
4. Runners often experience this painful condition in the legs (2 words).
6. A term used for cleansing the body of built-up toxins is _____.
7. Eat too many _____ on a daily basis and you can experience obesity.
8. A _____ vest makes plyometric exercises more difficult.
10. Dark _____ is known to make one feel "full" upon eating small amounts it.
12. When exercising, _____ means an absence of oxygen.
13. One of the biggest causes of stress is poor _____ management.
15. Fat in the bloodstream is clinically known as _____.
16. The prefrontal _____ is the conductor of the brain's orchestra and our decision maker.
21. Joint _____ is defined as the ability to maintain or control joint movement or position.
23. _____ muscle relaxation involves tightening and then relaxing the muscles of the body.
24. The _____ region of the brain takes care of hearing, learning and memory.
25. A _____ lifestyle can greatly reduce the quality and length of life.
26. During _____ the brain enters an area of functioning similar to sleep, but with added benefits that we can not achieve in any other state.
27. A person with a thin and linear body type.
30. The _____ region of the brain integrates all sensory information.
31. Strong _____ systems make it easier to manage stress more efficiently.
32. This term can be good news from a physician after a biopsy.