I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #48
1. _____ to a co-worker's office rather than using e-mail or the phone for calorie burning.
6. The key constituents in cancer-fighting foods.
7. A _____ lifestyle can lead to a whole host of physical conditions and maladies.
8. Set an hourly _____, reminding you to get up and move around for calorie burning.
9. Physical exercise increases _____ rate, so we can burn more calories.
10. Sustained, controlled exercise can help contain and control this disease.
12. Take the _____ instead of the elevator wherever possible for calorie burning.
14. The ability to bring a body's limb through its full range of motion is dynamic _____.
15. If you exercise in extreme heat or in a plastic "weight-loss suit," you will _____ more and lose weight.
17. If you have significant swelling, or if pain persists for more than three of four days, see your _____.
19. Place a _____ between your skin and the ice or heat source to avoid frostbite or burns.
21. Vacuum, dust and _____ the house and patio for a good clean-up exercise session!
23. Avoid the _____-through window, and walk instead for calorie burning.
25. Leave the _____ on top of the TV for calorie burning.
26. This disorder is associated with a lack of social and communicative skills.
27. Arrange your home or office for _____ rather than for convenience (put things that you use often in locations that aren't near each other) for calorie burning.
29. Exposure to _____ can cause allergy-like symptoms.
30. Maintaining a healthy weight can prevent certain cancers, high blood pressure, and _____ disease.
33. Dance-like cardio activity used by many health clubs and gyms in classroom settings.
34. Strength training is crucial to maintaining weight _____.
35. Do your own _____. Not only will your landscaping look nicer, you'll lose calories, too.
36. The "R" in RPE stands for _____ of Perceived Exertion.
2. Adults having trouble concentrating or focusing on work can have this condition (abbreviation).
3. Pain in this muscle region can be from improper neck posturing during exercise.
4. When underused, the body's connective tissue can lose _____ over time.
5. The number one reason people don't exercise is lack of _____.
8. As we age, we can experience a decrease in balance and _____.
11. Overuse of this substance can increase your risk of high blood pressure.
12. The body never stops getting _____ from exercising, no matter your age.
13. If we do not exercise, weak muscles cannot protect the _____ in our bodies.
14. When we do not exercise, _____ can replace muscle and can make the muscle smaller.
16. Keep a _____ of your activity and eating habits.
18. End a workout by _____ all major muscle groups; this is called a cool-down.
20. Begin every _____ with a 5-10 minute warm-up, such as easy walking.
21. Pear shaped equipment used in boxing for punch timing (2 words).
22. Purchase a _____ that will count your steps.
24. Use a _____ upstairs instead of the one on your floor for calorie burning.
28. This substance has many calories, few nutrients and contributes to tooth decay.
31. _____ farther away when going to the mall or to work for calorie burning.
32. For muscle strains and low-back pain, use _____ the first couple of days.