I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #44
3. Medial elbow pain is often called _____ elbow.
5. Self-_____ is a person's confidence in her or his ability to do exercise and be consistent with workouts.
7. One of the most common mistakes exercisers make during strength training is to use _____.
9. _____ training integrates strength, plyometrics, and sports-specific movements.
10. The hip extensors, including the glutes and _____, are the chief muscles responsible for providing a strong and shapely backside.
13. So as not to get "off track," ensure you exercise while on _____.
15. A major source of decreased performance in athletes can be attributed to _____ dysfunction.
16. Working muscles need _____-rich blood and the harder they work, the more they need.
17. Lateral elbow pain is often called _____ elbow.
20. A way to monitor intensity of strength training exercises is to vary the _____ between lifts.
22. Research has shown that consuming _____ products helps to protect against urinary tract infections in men and women.
26. _____ contributes to overall higher costs for health care services.
28. Training partners or instructors can provide _____ when exercising.
29. Heart rate, which is affected by numerous factors, is unique to each _____.
33. Workout killer.
34. One of the most important parts of physical training is maintaining this level in the body.
36. _____ training with a variety of activities spreads the training load throughout the body preventing overuse injuries.
37. _____ is used to explain how hard an individual should work while exercising.
38. A _____ plan is essential to a successful overall exercise program.
1. Individuals who exercise excessively are risking their _____.
2. Athletic _____ is enhanced when incorporating strength and power training into a regimen.
4. One exercise in which momentum is frequently employed and easy to see is the back _____.
6. Exercise movement that increases leg power when leaving the floor (2 words).
8. Movement _____ is the athletic ability of the body to change direction or start and stop quickly.
11. The heart _____ is an unbiased measure of how hard the body is working.
12. The energy possessed by a system or object as a result of it's motion is its _____ energy.
14. Another way to measure exercise intensity is by what is called perceived _____.
18. This plays a significant part of success or failure in a sport.
19. Statistics show that 50% of people who start exercising usually drop out within _____ months.
21. To support certain training programs, adequate amounts of _____ must be consumed.
23. The muscle joint is the point of _____, and the leg, arm or torso is the ball at the end of the string.
24. The restoration of a muscle or body part after an injury.
25. The basic components of a cardiorespiratory exercise program are the warm-up phase, the cardiorespiratory endurance phase, and the _____-down phase.
27. Body part that transports impulses between the brain and the peripheral nerves.
28. There are three stages of progression in a cardiorespiratory fitness program: initial, improvement and _____.
30. Dressing appropriately during inclement _____ will make training more enjoyable and tolerable
31. Monitoring your _____ helps you stay motivated when exercising.
32. Heart rate can be measured manually by palpating the pulse on either the neck or the _____.
35. Obesity has been strongly associated with type _____ diabetes.