I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #43
4. When lifting weights, we should perform the movements through the full range of _____.
5. The primary muscle intended for exercise is defined as this.
8. Resistance training can thicken _____ on the surface of a bone.
10. For every action, there is an opposite and equal _____.
12. A new workout regimen, called _____ Fit, takes place on an elliptical trainer inside a vacuum chamber.
13. Strength and elasticity of these body parts decreases 2% per decade after age 20.
15. Weight management is impacted primarily by _____ input (via foods taken in), versus its expenditure.
17. To reduce the chance of injury, new weight training exercises should be done this way.
18. From the body's anatomical locations, this means farther away.
19. A product developed by the Navy Seals has become one of the trendier fitness breakthroughs of recent years; training using it is called TRX _____.
23. Weight bearing activities can prevent a loss of _____ in our bones.
24. Exercise can improve pain and increase functional capacity of people having this disease.
25. If this portion of the body is weak, then it is most likely that the core is weak also.
27. The Ultimate Cage fighting sport is practiced by serious fighters to soccer Moms and is called Mixed _____ Arts.
30. A term used when referring to clothing for "large" sizes.
32. Weight training errors, faulty technique and equipment can cause _____ during exercise
33. To combat a scratchy throat, gargle with _____ water.
34. We should not fully exercise an injured body part until is has healed or has been _____.
35. Get at least 20% of your calories from fat, mainly _____ fat.
36. The medical condition defined as the mediatorial curve of the vertebral column.
1. _____ energy is defined as the capacity of an object to perform work because of its motion.
2. Term classifying the human body into categories of ectomorph, endomorph & mesomorph (2 words).
3. Energy _____ is disrupted when food intake overtakes energy output.
6. Injuries can occur during hip extension activities if this part of the body remains straight.
7. The device called a heart rate _____ is used to measure your heart rate.
9. The hormone _____ is thought to be particularly associated with obesity.
11. Weight training strengthens the muscles by increasing their _____ content.
14. Intensity is the key word to this ever-more-poplar fitness discipline, called _____, that focuses on coached group workouts to improve strength, endurance and speed.
16. A muscle that assists another muscle to accomplish a movement.
18. This game consists of running around to avoid rubber balls being hurled at your head.
20. From the body's anatomical location, this means closer.
21. The circular movement of an appendage around the axis of a bone.
22. _____ tunnel is often an "umbrella" label given to many upper extremity repetitive-strain-type injuries.
26. These are worn during exercise and they are "laced up."
28. An _____ a day keeps the doctor away.
29. _____ Cross-Training is a unique exercise concept with equal focus on cardio, strength, and flexibility.
31. The superior rotation of a shoulder muscle group is usually in what direction?