I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #40
2. Bone located in the arm…and it doesn't mean funny.
3. This nighttime "movie" food has high fiber and protein.
5. Medial movement toward the midline of the body.
7. This comprises a rough estimate of 60% of the body's weight.
10. _____ lag is a common temporary sleep disorder that affects travelers.
11. Exercise movements assisted by a partner or trainer are _____ repetitions.
13. People suffering from _____ have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting back to sleep.
14. _____ is often caused by apnea.
16. Used by people that keep track of types of exercise, repetitions, types, etc.
19. The training to improve strength, power and endurance of muscle performance is called _____ training.
21. Eating _____ is an overall term for extreme dieting, usually experienced by young women.
24. _____ replacement therapy can tame hot flashes.
27. In-line _____ is done with "rolling shoes."
28. The contraction of a muscle during its lengthening.
29. When a muscle cannot perform its full range of motion.
31. _____ leg syndrome causes an itching or pulling sensation deep in the legs that creates an irresistible urge to move.
33. The number one reason people lose sleep is _____.
34. A cast iron weight looking somewhat like a cannonball with a handle.
35. _____ surgery has become the most common and popular medical form of treatment for obesity.
36. A muscle that causes motion.
1. Sleep _____ is a serious health disorder in which sufferers stop breathing when sleeping.
2. Resistance training increases the size of muscles fibers, known as _____.
4. The term _____ generally refers to any sleep that occurs outside of our main sleep period.
6. The most common symptom of hypothyroidism is _____.
8. Refers to the horizontal plane passing through a standing body.
9. Very often thought of as the best time of the day to workout.
11. Attributed to muscles failing after a certain number of exercise repetitions.
12. Injury risk can occur then this joint is flexed beyond 90 degrees.
14. Another term for a runner's gait.
15. People who work the night shift or _____ are often sleep deprived.
17. This hormone helps regulate circadian rhythms.
18. Muscles composed of strong, rapidly contracting fibers (two words).
20. Exercises involving contraction against an immovable resistance.
22. Best type of progress when weight training.
23. It is not clear whether training can increase the number of muscle fibers, known as _____.
25. This floral root can ease mild to moderate insomnia as effectively as sleeping pills, with few side effects.
26. A recent study suggests that this mineral can take the edge off the PMS symptoms that keep women awake.
30. A hormone involved in weight maintenance is _____, which signals satiation.
32. _____ deprivation can affect memory, thinking, reaction time and productivity.