I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #39
1. A _____ is a weight shaped like a giant cannonball with a single U-shaped handle.
3. Pre-exercise movement meant to prepare the body for full exercise.
6. Term for the blocking of the coronary blood vessels.
10. The act of straightening a body's joint (knee or elbow).
13. A mineral needed for production of hemoglobin.
14. If you exercise more than a couple of minutes, your body needs to get oxygen to the _____.
16. _____-_____ fibers are capable of developing greater forces and contracting faster and have greater anaerobic capacity.
20. A chemical agent that enhances or accelerates a process in the body.
21. Substance used to reduce inflammation by signaling tissues to break down.
23. Used for food preservation, to dry up, remove all the water or dehydrate.
25. Micronutrient necessary for the continued normal functioning of the body.
29. The most common kettlebell exercise is the _____.
31. _____ runners tend to have more slow-twitch fibers.
33. The rate of blood pumped by the heart is known as cardiac _______.
34. _____ tend to have more fast-twitch fibers.
36. An amino acid that encourages the burning of fat for energy rather than carbohydrates.
37. The term referring to the even relationship of the body's proportions in bodybuilders.
2. Exercise performed lying on the back, pushing weight away from the chest (2 words).
4. The _____ of muscle contraction is how fast the muscle can develop its maximum strength.
5. Weight training movement completed while lowering a weight in a controlled manner.
7. _____ drinks replace ions that are lost in sweat, and provide additional glucose to fuel anaerobic and aerobic respiration.
8. A term for the supplements that contain all of the essential amino acids (2 words).
9. A sub-optimal level of nutrients in the body, often resulting in poor health.
11. Internet-based strength and conditioning program designed for ultimate fitness.
12. The visibility of actual muscles as it occurs in individuals with low body fat percentages.
15. A protein called _____ carries most of the oxygen in the blood.
17. Receptors carry the message of excess heat to your body's thermostat, the _____ in the brain.
18. The purpose toward which an endeavor or objective is directed.
19. Consuming this following a workout can help decrease muscle soreness the next day.
20. The process in which foods are utilized and absorbed by the body.
22. Muscles have big reserves of a complex carbohydrate called _____.
24. Proteins can be broken down into _____ acids and used to make ATP.
26. _____ respiration can also use fatty acids from fat reserves in muscle and the body to produce ATP.
27. Term that describes the pre-steroid days of bodybuilding, often called the "glory" days (2 words).
28. The scientific definition of _____ refers to posture in which the hips are swayed forward and the rib cage is swayed backward in the sagittal plane.
30. An herb that contains a significant amount of caffeine.
32. The source of energy in your body that keeps everything going is called _____.
35. _____ evaporates from the skin, removing heat and cooling the body.