I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #37
6. The bodily structure of a plant or animal or any of it's parts.
8. Group of eye diseases characterized by high intraocular fluid pressure.
10. Obesity results from an imbalance of caloric intake and caloric _____.
12. Muscle _____ is when a muscle can no longer contract concentrically when exercising.
13. A condition of too much acid in the body, from alkaline depletion.
15. An ergogenic _____ is a performance enhancing substance.
22. _____ bypass is a procedure in which surgeons reduce the stomach to about the size of an egg and then reattach it to the small intestine.
25. Half of a stability ball attached to a round black board is called a _____.
26. A habitual disturbance in eating behavior mostly affecting young women of normal weight, characterized by frequent episodes of grossly excessive food intake.
27. The amount of energy expended at rest, measured in beats per minute, is the resting _____ rate.
29. Term used for abnormally high blood pressure.
30. Cells need _____, a hormone made in the pancreas, to utilize glucose.
31. Cells need _____, a sugar for energy.
32. Term for extra body fat, usually found in the thighs and glute area.
1. _____ drugs are those that simulate the effect of the male hormone testosterone in the body.
2. _____ is the fifth leading cause of death by disease in the U.S.
3. Waxy substance found in the body needed to produce hormones.
4. In blood pressure, the _____ number is the maximum pressure in the vessels during contraction of the heart.
5. The practice of excluding animal protein, eggs and dairy from the diet.
6. _____ nervosa is an eating disorder resulting in emaciation and a refusal to take sustenance.
7. Thermic _____ refers to an increase in energy expenditure in cells associated with digestion.
9. An increase of blood supply to a muscle, thereby bringing in more nutrients.
11. With type 1 diabetes, your body makes little or no insulin, which is called insulin _____.
12. Many people turn to _____ when they are bored or stressed out.
13. Exercise _____ is a behavioral problem associated with individuals who engage in high levels of exercise.
14. High blood pressure is often called the _____ killer.
16. Diabetes can be controlled through diet, exercise and _____.
17. The zenith of competitive condition achieved by a bodybuilder.
18. The _____ formula is a mathematical equation to determine the body's target heart rate.
19. The prominence of veins and arteries seen over the muscles of a bodybuilder.
20. This weight training movement strengthens the quadriceps.
21. In blood pressure, the _____ number represents the pressure that remains in the arteries when the heart relaxes.
23. With type 2 diabetes, your body has a difficult time using the insulin made by your pancreas or the insulin you take, which is known as insulin _____.
24. A carotenoid found in some fruits, vegetables and egg yolks.
27. A nerve and all the muscle fibers it works with can be referred to as a _____ unit.
28. A pound of muscle is _____ and takes up less space than a pound of fat.