I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
The Cathe Crossword
Fitness & Health #36
1. These substances help enzymes do their job.
5. _____ movements are exercises that require the body to use more than one muscle.
6. _____ is made from cacao beans, which contain flavonoids.
7. Moving a body part in an attempt to extend it beyond its normal range of motion is _____ stretching.
9. Also known as a vegetable, the term couch _____ is used for a sedentary individual.
11. _____ regularly to maintain your muscle mass and keep your metabolism fired up.
13. Very small "injuries" found in tendons, joints and ligaments are called _____.
14. _____ tea contains substances known to expel germs from nasal passages.
15. The pungent bulk _____ is a powerhouse when it comes to fighting cold symptoms.
18. Fat is an essential _____ for good health.
19. Weight _____ raises your metabolism and helps muscles burn fat.
21. Whether used as a spice or in tea, the root vegetable _____ is loaded with virus-fighting properties.
22. _____ is the proper name for table sugar derived from sugar cane.
25. Something that is _____ relates to the whole body and not any individual part.
26. _____ is training in phases to bring out the best increases in muscle size and strength.
27. _____ is the fibrous connective tissue that supports, covers and separates muscle groups.
29. _____ are licorice-flavored seeds that can help break up congestion.
30. Before you start an exercise program, get a complete _____ to rule out any medical limitations.
31. By lowering the caloric content of your meals while retaining the volume or density of each meal, you lose weight without feeling hungry, is the theory known as _____.
32. The weightlifting term for moving from low weight to high weight then down again is _____.
2. _____ is the part of muscle fiber that contains actin and myosin.
3. The term that refers to a deep muscle massage is _____.
4. Orange and _____ juices are good sources of Vitamin C that can help shorten a cold's duration.
8. _____ refers to taking more than one supplement compound at once.
10. _____ contains beneficial bacteria in the live active cultures and can assist the immune system.
12. Postmenopausal women expend seventy fewer _____ per day than they did before menopause.
13. Skipping _____ is associated with higher risk of obesity.
16. _____ minimize tissue oxidation and control free radicals.
17. _____ is the use of cold or ice to treat or prevent injuries.
20. _____ skin is a term describing someone with low subcutaneous fat, showing muscularity.
22. This device is used to weigh ourselves.
23. A condition of increased amount of tissue fluid within the body is _____.
24. _____ shifts may be to blame for postmeopausal weight gain.
28. The sudden involuntary contraction of a muscle is called a muscle _____.